The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

So what you guys are saying is party at my house?  That's what we do - hottub and jump in the snow.   It's weird seeing snow angels with boobs though haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"You've done frozen angels Odi? Did anything freeze and stick to the ground?

I´m not sure what that means...??

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"So what you guys are saying is party at my house?  That's what we do - hottub and jump in the snow.   It's weird seeing snow angels with boobs though haha

Sounds like your typical finnish party...

keeper

Quote from: "RW"So what you guys are saying is party at my house?  That's what we do - hottub and jump in the snow.   It's weird seeing snow angels with boobs though haha

Omg I'm such a baby with the cold now. I would seriously need weed or booze to get the nerve.

But hey, if you guys wanna jump on I'm all for it.

Nipples that can cut glass haha win win

Annie

Boob angels! I'm in!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

Omg I'm such a baby with the cold now. I would seriously need weed or booze to get the nerve.

But hey, if you guys wanna jump on I'm all for it.

Nipples that can cut glass haha win win

I love the cold...

The colder, the better...

I love the way it sucks.  :laugh:

Kinda like rain that soaked your gear and then the weather turned cold...

I love it..

J0E

Quote from: "RW"Don't ask me anything.

hahahahha

hmmm. judging from previous posts, this doesn't seem to be a temporary condition as far as the OP is concerned.

What I'd recammend ta her is a dose and daily regimen of Joe's patented Vitamin program.

...will get this individual on her feet, cheerily smiling and arguing again with full force.

Renee

QuoteI know what would fix the situation... I dont need your advice to know what gets through...

I cant retaliate even though peeps are being a-holes towards me.

Wrong, as long as you are attacked first you can fight back. Unfortunately it's rare when you are attacked first. Usually it's you with the derogatory comments coming out of left field. People get tired of the chest beating. Nobody gives a fuck what a big Nordic male you are.

QuoteI cant talk about sex and female genitalia even though its always on the mind.

If that is always on your mind then go to some sex forum where you can let it fly. There is little room for it here.

QuoteI cant say the truth about muslims.. Because its wayccism..

Wrong again, the only time you have ever been censored for something like that is when you have advocated the extermination of a particular race or group of people.

QuoteI cant say dirty things about females...

That's right, it's not appreciated and it's creepy. And in my case, I know you are full of shit when you say it so I would prefer that you don't.

QuoteI cant be a horny male..

You can be whatever you want, just keep it under control like everyone else.

QuoteI cant do stuff...

I have no idea what "stuff" you are talking about. I just outline what you can and cannot do.

QuoteSo... At the moment I prefer it this way...

Have it your way.....But stop bitching about the way you are being treated. You are starting to sound like that loser Dinky Dunce.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Sorry I didn't scroll down far enough - i edit the post Renee , sorry. Keeper

This ^ uncalled for, unwanted and if you are going to talk like this then please go away.

Come back when you can converse like a civilized adult. acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

Odi! Down boy! Be nice! Do you want to be tied up again in the dog house? What did I JUST say about change?  :rules:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "J0E"
Quote from: "RW"Don't ask me anything.

hahahahha

hmmm. judging from previous posts, this doesn't seem to be a temporary condition as far as the OP is concerned.

What I'd recammend ta her is a dose and daily regimen of Joe's patented Vitamin program.

...will get this individual on her feet, cheerily smiling and arguing again with full force.

It probably isn't a temporary condition but there's not much I can do about it.

I am back arguing at full force Joe or hadn't you noticed?

I just want to say I have been enjoying the threads you have started as of late.  They are only mildly trolly.  This post, however, it's just rude and I really thought you were trying to take it up a notch.

Oh well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
QuoteI know what would fix the situation... I dont need your advice to know what gets through...

Wrong, as long as you are attacked first you can fight back. Unfortunately it's rare when you are attacked first. Usually it's you with the derogatory comments coming out of left field. People get tired of the chest beating. Nobody gives a fuck what a big Nordic male you are.

QuoteI cant talk about sex and female genitalia even though its always on the mind.

If that is always on your mind then go to some sex forum where you can let it fly. There is little room for it here.

Wrong again, the only time you have ever been censored for something like that is when you have advocated the extermination of a particular race or group of people.

That's right, it's not appreciated and it's creepy. And in my case, I know you are full of shit when you say it so I would prefer that you don't.

QuoteI cant do stuff...

I have no idea what "stuff" you are talking about. I just outline what you can and cannot do.

Have it your way.....But stop bitching about the way you are being treated. You are starting to sound like that loser Dinky Dunce.  :laugh:

I cant retaliate against shen li..

I cant talk to you in a way you have talked toward others...

With females, fat or thin... I just present my interest and let it settle...

I´m considerably less full of shit than you think.

I´m not faking the attraction towards you...  You just turn me on...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

QuoteI cant do stuff...

No offense but that's bullshit. You don't know me, you've never seen me beyond a couple of photoshopped head shots that I've used for avatars. I'm also not noted for being very nice to people, especially trolls and I'm antisocial as all hell in real life.

So what is there to be attracted to?. :laugh3: I think you need to get your libido in check. It's leading you to places you shouldn't be going.

When you say shit like that it gets creepy, so please don't do it. :mad:

Odinson

QuoteI cant do stuff...

No offense but that's bullshit. You don't know me, you've never seen me beyond a couple of photoshopped head shots that I've used for avatars. I'm also not noted for being very nice to people, especially trolls. So what you are attracted to, I don't know. :laugh3:

Ok I dont know you but I know you still...

The way you post..

I filter through the photoshopping...

Renee

QuoteI cant do stuff...

No offense but that's bullshit. You don't know me, you've never seen me beyond a couple of photoshopped head shots that I've used for avatars. I'm also not noted for being very nice to people, especially trolls. So what you are attracted to, I don't know. :laugh3:

Ok I dont know you but I know you still...

The way you post..

I filter through the photoshopping...

Well I think that's a unique talent. How exactly is that done when you really don't know what the person looks like in the first place?  :laugh3:

It's nothing but fantasization and I would prefer that it didn't involve me and I'm pretty certain the rest of the women here feel the same.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview