The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

this is a relief.... i thought this was a new 'welcome' thred.... i was thinking the last thing yall need is another disgruntled poster with a sandy vagina....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Don't ask me anything.

hahahahha

Oh, oh......just give me a a few minutes and I'm going to come up with an assload of questions.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"this is a relief.... i thought this was a new 'welcome' thred.... i was thinking the last thing yall need is another disgruntled poster with a sandy vagina....

You worried someone is going to steal your job?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Don't ask me anything.

hahahahha

ok

ac_smile

Odinson

These are important questions to ask from a female..

Seoulbro might ask you where did you get that hand-bag.  :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"this is a relief.... i thought this was a new 'welcome' thred.... i was thinking the last thing yall need is another disgruntled poster with a sandy vagina....

lol.... i know, little fella. i know. i'll tell you what. if it helps ya, i'll put an asterisk in front of each of my posts. it'll be our little sign to let you know that i remember that you don't like me.... that way you don't have to follow me around quoting me to tell me.... that sound like a good idea? lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

lol.... i know, little fella. i know. i'll tell you what. if it helps ya, i'll put an asterisk in front of each of my posts. it'll be our little sign to let you know that i remember that you don't like me.... that way you don't have to follow me around quoting me to tell me.... that sound like a good idea? lol....

I wondered how long it would be before you started whining like like a little girl "that nobody wikes me vewy much". Dinky was more believable as a woman than you are as boy who has reached puberty yet.

Renee

Okay, I got waylaid so I'm sorry for the delay.  Here goes:

1. Do you think you are bitchier today than you are on any other day?

2. Do you warn people when you are bitchy by wearing a "resting bitch face"?

3. Do you hate your husband's friends so much so that you wish they would die?

4. Is your bra too tight?

5. Did you schedule your mammogram?

6. Do you think life is unfair?

7. Do you believe that the moon landings were faked?

8. What's you favorite color?

9. If Superman and the Hulk had a fight, who do you think would win?

10. How drunk would you have to get to show Joe your boobs?

11. Have you ever mooned a cop?

12. If you lost your hand meat slicer would you get a hook or just leave it as a stump?

13. What is your natural hair color?

14. Do you think wolverines make good pets? And where can I get one?

15. Why do you think men are so hairy and why do the shed so much?

That's enough for now. Let me know how bitchy you are later and I come up with some more questions.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

I wondered how long it would be before you started whining like like a little girl "that nobody wikes me vewy much". Dinky was more believable as a woman than you are as boy who has reached puberty yet.

* yeah. i know, buddy.... lol.... i'm just a little ol' kid. i can barely see the keyboard sitting in my moms chair trying to type. well, i'm gonna go watch Pokemonz and take a nap while i wait for puberty.... later, gator..... :D

Anonymous

* yeah. i know, buddy.... lol.... i'm just a little ol' kid. i can barely see the keyboard sitting in my moms chair trying to type. well, i'm gonna go watch Pokemonz and take a nap while i wait for puberty.... later, gator..... :D

You are a late bloomer, so take all the time you need.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview