The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

* yeah. thats what i meant.... two fingers. circular pattern. i thought i had 'inside info'.... i was gonna help. no big deal.... :)

RW

I just re-read my answers and I suck at being bitchy :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
15. Why do you think men are so hairy and why do they shed so much?

God made them that way.

yes He did ac_wub

ac_hithere hey fash ]
Hello asal, it's nice to see you again..

I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

acc_hugz

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. thats what i meant.... two fingers. circular pattern. i thought i had 'inside info'.... i was gonna help. no big deal.... :)

You wanted to come over and help?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. thats what i meant.... two fingers. circular pattern. i thought i had 'inside info'.... i was gonna help. no big deal.... :)

Oh my RW.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i was gonna share my information.... lol.... what the fuck? shen invited me to bring a sharp knife and a dead dog to her house.... you want me to knock on your door and tell you husband i'm here to grab your tits.... this has restraining orders and hospital bills written all over it.... you guys are off the chain.... :(

RW

I was just asking if that's what you were saying.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

no.... that wasn't what i was saying.... i was gonna post how to do it if it wasn't already common knowledge.... :(

RW

PHEWF!

I know about it and I assume most of us women do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i was gonna share my information.... lol.... what the fuck? shen invited me to bring a sharp knife and a dead dog to her house.... you want me to knock on your door and tell you husband i'm here to grab your tits.... this has restraining orders and hospital bills written all over it.... you guys are off the chain.... :(

And she told me she's not drinking these days.

:laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

And she told me she's not drinking these days.

:laugh:

it may be true. i hear ppl are pouring it in a funnel that goes in your ass.... true story....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"PHEWF!

I know about it and I assume most of us women do.

ok. cool. i'm not exactly up-to-date with chick afflictions so i just try to help when i can....

Renee

Personally I think all you people are very disturbed, each and every fucking one of yous.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview