Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"These are important questions to ask from a female..

Seoulbro might ask you where did you get that hand-bag.  :laugh3:

Maybe he wants to buy one for Valentine's Day for a pretty girlfriend.

Well that tells a lot about the girlfriends sex skills.. Expensive hand-bag worthy.

Assuming he likes the chicks.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Personally I think all you people are very disturbed, each and every fucking one of yous.

Yous toos.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Personally I think all you people are very disturbed, each and every fucking one of yous.

Yous toos.

whos toos?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Jesus wept.

I'm deafened by the sound of breaking glass in every direction.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Jesus wept.

I'm deafened by the sound of breaking glass in every direction.

i hope she had home insurance.... :(

RW

That's what happens when you let the bull in the china shop.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Would you dress up like a female character from Star Trek The Next Generation?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. thats what i meant.... two fingers. circular pattern. i thought i had 'inside info'.... i was gonna help. no big deal.... :)

You wanted to come over and help?

i was gonna share my information.... lol.... what the fuck? shen invited me to bring a sharp knife and a dead dog to her house.... you want me to knock on your door and tell you husband i'm here to grab your tits.... this has restraining orders and hospital bills written all over it.... you guys are off the chain.... :(

And she told me she's not drinking these days.

:laugh:

it may be true. i hear ppl are pouring it in a funnel that goes in your ass.... true story....

Who are we to judge if you prefer your ass and funnels to your mouth and straws. If that's what you are into, wear that funnel out I say.  The only thing that surprises me is that odinson has not offered to buy you one of your unorthodox drinks and pour for you too. On second thought he likely has and being the sociable guy you are, you accepted.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. thats what i meant.... two fingers. circular pattern. i thought i had 'inside info'.... i was gonna help. no big deal.... :)

You wanted to come over and help?

i was gonna share my information.... lol.... what the fuck? shen invited me to bring a sharp knife and a dead dog to her house.... you want me to knock on your door and tell you husband i'm here to grab your tits.... this has restraining orders and hospital bills written all over it.... you guys are off the chain.... :(

And she told me she's not drinking these days.

:laugh:

it may be true. i hear ppl are pouring it in a funnel that goes in your ass.... true story....

Who are we to judge if you prefer your ass and funnels to your mouth and straws. If that's what you are into, wear that funnel out I say.  The only thing that surprises me is that odinson has not offered to buy you one of your unorthodox drinks and pour for you too. On second thought he likely has and being the sociable guy you are, you accepted.

oh my. what a treat.... another quality post. i seem to take up so much room in your thoughts, i almost feel obligated to pay rent there. its amazing to me that someone who seems to have been so focused on current events and informative stock options, would drop everything to follow me around the forum. i'm honored.... pouring drinks in my ass? no thank you. but i think you can catch up with your fellow Mensa member - Odi and yall can pour drinks in each others asses and wear other ppls faces while you fuck their dead moms. that seems to be his newest thing.... and i think yall were made for each other.... i'm not sure how ppl get quarantined to the 'idiot box'.... but i'm fairly certain that you're going in the right direction, little fella.... :(

RW

Oh I don't know about that - seoul has been a great poster here for a while now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i seem to have rattled him. i dunno. hes been a bit lackluster as of late....

Odinson

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"Too high estrogen level.

lol....

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview