The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hi Odi, yes I see improvement.  ac_smile

You don't have to approve or deny his posts.

That's true Fash, and I'm not always on when he posts. Soo Odi you be a good boy ok?

Yes, he'll try hard not to post nonsense.

:001_rolleyes:

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"

Just scouting what gets through...

"melsonite" doesnt get through but suddenly horror stuff gets through.

Thats worse than what I post in VF..

And the sex stuff... I´m a guy... I´m  the only regular doggie in here.. What can I do...  :laugh:

Go bury your bone in someone else's backyard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

That's true Fash, and I'm not always on when he posts. Soo Odi you be a good boy ok?

Yes, he'll try hard not to post nonsense.

:001_rolleyes:

Well there's always hope.....lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree 100%....but when he talks to me, i feel obligated to respond.... its just polite.... when i showed up, it was without any hostility. he pm'd me at Blurts wishing me well and no hard feelings. now hes following me like a mean little puppy....

What the fuck is going on between you two girls. I have never seen SB get worked up over the likes of RDL, oddstain, Freud, scouse, OL's backstabbing, Gambino, hornydung, Mel or my mojito-fuelled rants. Maybe Oak, but not very much. You found a way to piss off a guy who could give shin a run for his money in the calm dept. I don't give a flying fuck what you ladies do though. I'm just pointing out it's weird to fucking read.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree 100%....but when he talks to me, i feel obligated to respond.... its just polite.... when i showed up, it was without any hostility. he pm'd me at Blurts wishing me well and no hard feelings. now hes following me like a mean little puppy....

What the fuck is going on between you two girls. I have never seen SB get worked up over the likes of RDL, oddstain, Freud, scouse, OL's backstabbing, Gambino, hornydung, Mel or my mojito-fuelled rants. Maybe Oak, but not very much. You found a way to piss off a guy who could give shin a run for his money in the calm dept. I don't give a flying fuck what you ladies do though. I'm just pointing out it's weird to fucking read.

you're asking the wrong one.... i'm high. i'm happy. and i have no idea what hes on about. i suggest you ask him. or don't....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
you're asking the wrong one.... i'm high. i'm happy. and i have no idea what hes on about. i suggest you ask him. or don't....

It was a rhetorical question skinny which is why I said "I don't give a flying fuck what you ladies do". You don't have to respond, even to be polite.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Just scouting what gets through...

"melsonite" doesnt get through but suddenly horror stuff gets through.

Thats worse than what I post in VF..

And the sex stuff... I´m a guy... I´m  the only regular doggie in here.. What can I do...  :laugh:

Go bury your bone in someone else's backyard.

But this backyard is unguarded.. Theres no other dogs here..

:laugh:

RW

They don't call me Rottweiler for nothing Poodle.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

It was a rhetorical question skinny which is why I said "I don't give a flying fuck what you ladies do". You don't have to respond, even to be polite.

+ 1 response....

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"They don't call me Rottweiler for nothing Poodle.

Nah you are most likely are a loudmouth and you keep on running your mouth for a while...

Acting all hostile.

Kinda like a small dog..

They might even chase away a big dog but they cant really hold their own muscle against muscle.

Annie

Ohhh pfff Odi you wouldn't stand a chance against a real dog......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ohhh pfff Odi you wouldn't stand a chance against a real dog......

Dogs are animals...

Human is pretty big animal compared to a dog..

I shout/growl and run at the dog and it will most likely be freaked out and run away.

Annie

What about the dogs over at that toilet forum? Oh wait they're just yappy little dogs..... :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What about the dogs over at that toilet forum? Oh wait they're just yappy little dogs..... :laugh3:

They're Serbian lap dogs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview