The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm bitchy

Started by RW, December 29, 2015, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

Real Woman has health issues, as well as mental faults.  Even though she thinks of me when she fucks her husband, that hasn't been enough for her lately.

She needs a taste of the Ace, with the throbbing six-inch pleasure stick!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

That's it, babes!

This White boy rocks the six-incher!  The ladies love it!  It doesn't scare them!

Besides...  If my six-inch thunder stick isn't good enough, your pussy is worn out!

Lydo Wolf

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"That explains alot.

It explains nothing.

My six-inch power piston is satisfying for all but the most worn out women.  If their cunts need 18" of thick black dildo to fill 'em, that's beyond a problem that I'm willing to try to cure.

Lydo Wolf

Is that what you tell yourself to compensate for your small cock?  Every woman is tight in my world.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"Is that what you tell yourself to compensate for your small cock?  Every woman is tight in my world.

They all come back to my six incher...

And if that can't fill 'em, their worn out pussy ain't my problem.

Let em get stuffed with Negro dick, if they want large.  Hope they don't spread their AIDS around.

Lydo Wolf

You are talking about length not width you imbecile.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"That explains alot.

It explains nothing.

My six-inch power piston is satisfying for all but the most worn out women.  If their cunts need 18" of thick black dildo to fill 'em, that's beyond a problem that I'm willing to try to cure.

Do you come here just to be an asshole. Mel?

Lydo Wolf

He came to brag about his 6 inch stick dick.  I'm embarrassed to be a guy right now.

Mel Gibson

Eat shit.  Like I give a fuck if your imaginary women need 12" of cock.

That's your fucking problem.  Not mine.

I don't date women that have ruined their bodies with kids.  And as such?  My six inch master blaster is quite adequate for women that haven't ravaged their bodies.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Lydo Wolf

I don't have to worry about that shit Mel.  Like I said all women are tight in my world.

Annie

Haha, here's a little poem... It's not the length it's not the size but how many times you can make it rise!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview