The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Diet Soda

Started by shin, January 14, 2016, 09:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

From what I remember, I liked tea a little too much. I wanted to drink a cup almost every hour. At any rate, I think the caffeine will force me to slow down now that I'm older.

I sip on green tea all day. There's not a lot of caffeine in it. It's loaded with anti-oxidants too.

I've had green tea, but I recently learned that it's very likely I haven't ever had good quality green tea. Other than the stuff they sell at supermarkets, the only decent teas I can remember having were at Asian restaurants. The complimentary green tea they often give us here at sushi bars is diluted for sure.

Chicago has 2 Chinatowns, and I'm not very far from one of them. I keep making a point to go into this large market I see many people flock to, but I always forget since it's out of my way.

It's a myth that people have to spend a lot of money to get quality green tea..

I buy boxes of loose leaf China green tea in my city's China town..

It's not the best quality, but it's good and cheap.

I'd agree it's more about the availability than the price. Better grades of tea would be more likely to be found where more tea drinkers shop. It's a similar reason why the larger supermarkets wouldn't be the best place to find hot peppers.

Shin, how the fuck are you buddy? ac_drinks

Shen Li!

We keep missing each other like two ships passing in the night.

shin

From what I remember, I liked tea a little too much. I wanted to drink a cup almost every hour. At any rate, I think the caffeine will force me to slow down now that I'm older.

I sip on green tea all day. There's not a lot of caffeine in it. It's loaded with anti-oxidants too.

I've had green tea, but I recently learned that it's very likely I haven't ever had good quality green tea. Other than the stuff they sell at supermarkets, the only decent teas I can remember having were at Asian restaurants. The complimentary green tea they often give us here at sushi bars is diluted for sure.

Chicago has 2 Chinatowns, and I'm not very far from one of them. I keep making a point to go into this large market I see many people flock to, but I always forget since it's out of my way.

I'd agree it's more about the availability than the price. Better grades of tea would be more likely to be found where more tea drinkers shop. It's a similar reason why the larger supermarkets wouldn't be the best place to find hot peppers.

At the grocery store I buy little containers of Tetley green tea that I take to work with me....it's ok.

I think the only popular brand of green tea I've had is Lipton, and I thought it tasted like freshly cut grass soaking in a jar.

Anonymous

Shin, how the fuck are you buddy? ac_drinks

Shen Li!

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

At the grocery store I buy little containers of Tetley green tea that I take to work with me....it's ok.

I think the only popular brand of green tea I've had is Lipton, and I thought it tasted like freshly cut grass soaking in a jar.

lol Lipton is not one of my favourite brands either shin.

Anonymous

Shen Li!

I'll leave the lights above the garage on shin. You see em on, I'm home alone. :wink:

shin

Shen Li!

I'll leave the lights above the garage on shin. You see em on, I'm home alone. :wink:

Home alone?

">

Set phasers to par-tay!  ac_dance

Anonymous

Shen Li!

Home alone?

">

Set phasers to par-tay!  ac_dance
 :laugh:

priscilla1961

The soft drinks makes big fat.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

shin

Quote from: "priscilla1961"The soft drinks makes big fat.

I think it's the high fructose corn syrup that makes fat cells abundant.

I think i could go without most of it indefinitely, but I'd miss Coca-cola.

shin

Since I started this thread, I've invested in a teapot and a French press. Conversely, I can't remember the last time I had soda pop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Since I started this thread, I've invested in a teapot and a French press. Conversely, I can't remember the last time I had soda pop.

Good for shin.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Most people have abandoned their resolutions by this time of year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Since I started this thread, I've invested in a teapot and a French press. Conversely, I can't remember the last time I had soda pop.

Shin, buddy, you keep driving by my house without looking for the light on, on the front porch.

shin

Good for shin.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Most people have abandoned their resolutions by this time of year.

I think they work out better if we don't think of them as resolutions we reluctantly have to do. I must admit, I've been drinking more coffee than tea over the last 2 weeks, though.

shin

Shin, buddy, you keep driving by my house without looking for the light on, on the front porch.

These long distance relationships sure are hard to maintain. Maybe we should get hitched so making a greater effort will have more meaning behind it...

http://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo.png">

On the plus side, this will also make it easier for us to spend more quality time together. Bathroom breaks might be a bit of a problem, though...

shin

I'm actually on at least 8 forums, but I plan to be cutting down some of the time I spend watching TV and movies. I should be back more often than before, although that's not saying much at all.