News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hitting Home - Devout Mohammedan hotel attack leaves 6 Canadians Dead + 24 Others

Started by cc, January 16, 2016, 10:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

So ALL Muslims aren't supposed to follow the Koran to the letter and behead people?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Not at ALL true!! All are to follow it exactly as per their specific self-chosen role (See my long "role" thingy above)

After the role definitions, you appear disingenuous, but I know you better.

It was clearly said that "All" are not ordered to do "all" tasks

That said, ALL jihadi follow jihadi roll instructions are as described by the book ...... The book does order those things. ... jihadis kill / maim etc exactly as instructed - while the others play their roles exactly as instructed

I can't be clearer than that

Further, your friends and mine are quite familiar with ALL the roles ... lay back and perform their own roll ... do little or nothing to thwart the other roles ... that why it all works so well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

You've been very clear.  Thank you.

In a sense, I already knew that as the answer because there are a lot of Muslims all around the globe who don't behead people.  

I'm making this point for the types who aren't as knowledgable as you are yet want to paint all Muslims with the terrorist brush.  I won't lie cc, it bothers me to read stuff like that because it's more about insulting Islam than it is about being accurate.  It's that stuff that hurts your/their/our cause.  

Just as defense for a radical ideology has no justification, neither should inaccurate blanketing statements.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Not at ALL true!! All are to follow it exactly as per their specific self-chosen role

After the role definitions, you appear disingenuous, but I know you better.

It was clearly said that "All" are not ordered to do "all" tasks

That said, ALL jihadi follow jihadi instructions are as described ...... jihadis kill / maim etc exactly as instructed - while the others play their roles exactly as instructed

I can't be clearer than that

That's exactly how it works too in Islamic societies. If you can't be the head hopper than you support their calling. The madrassas start preparing kids for what their role in jihad will be.

cc

I'm being quite honest here - a lot more than in the past

QuoteFurther, your friends and mine are quite familiar with ALL the roles ... lay back and perform their own roll ... do little or nothing to thwart the other roles ... that why it all works so well

Continuing  the honesty, I'll say that voluntary "enablers" (all who continue to follow it, support ALL of it  and to play their role) are no better than the violent ones

Years ago I had occasion to be welcome in islamic circles and too each at face value. Recent "little slips" caused me to  check some of my long time friends private websites and was devastated , but awoken, by what I saw ... what I saw was "enabling"

Then I checked others ... then friends of my friends ... all nice family people. Their "support" is not nice to look at ... excuses for their jihadis, jew hate, excuses for specific hate preachers ...... no suggestions to kill .. just support for killers and haters ... i.e,  .. nice family people ... "enablers" playing their defined roles .

Sorry, they all turned out to be unacceptable to my eyes. Further research turned up similar. I cannot and will not support their role performance as OK

Gotta take son out for our regular bi weekly breakfast by the ocean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I'm being quite honest here - a lot more than in the past

QuoteFurther, your friends and mine are quite familiar with ALL the roles ... lay back and perform their own roll ... do little or nothing to thwart the other roles ... that why it all works so well

Continuing  the honesty, I'll say that voluntary "enablers" (all who continue to follow it and tp play their role) are no better than the violent ones

I checked some of my long time friends private websites and was devastated , but awoken, by what I saw ... what I saw was "enablers"

Enablers are more dangerous than the ones who actually carry out attacks. There would be no attacks without their assistance. Those without support roles are not hunted down. They live among us freely and when the next attacker's assignment is chosen they will be the ones that make it possible.

cc

QuoteEnablers are more dangerous than the ones who actually carry out attacks. There would be no attacks without their assistance.

You nailed my concern. By playing their "immigrant" role, they fill the country and make possible the nurturing of jihadis .. looking the other way ..... and I do not see them firing the hate preachers  NO NO NO!!! .. rather they are part of electing them and for sure rarely stand against them ... they just nake babies and let the machine with all its roles do its thing .

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteEnablers are more dangerous than the ones who actually carry out attacks. There would be no attacks without their assistance.

You nailed my concern. By playing their "immigrant" role, they fill the country and make possible the nurturing of jihadis .. looking the other way ..... and I do not see them firing the hate preachers . NO NO NO!!!

We in the West are being reactive rather than proactive. We never go after the enablers who make attacks possible. Until we do we will be playing whack a mole forever.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Can I ask - were they all middle eastern?

In the Middle East, yes.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"No actually it hasn't been answered directly once.  I've seen a lot of smoke and mirror bullshit, but never a direct explaination.  

Muslims are supposed to follow the Koran to the letter.  The Koran apparently says to behead infidels.  A billion Muslims don't behead infidels.  Why is that?

It's a simple question so I don't understand the song and dance.

Its been answered MANY times!!!

Jesus, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

cc

Not meant to pile on at all , but you reminded me of a logo I did for a friend's Parkinson's website that my mate set up for him - He asked me for an image to accentuate that very line to be used on his homepage

He died 3 yrs ago from Parkinsons. We maintain the site ... my mate's inheritance   ..... he taught us so much about life and perseverance after we met him and built his website using his writings during his last years

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Not meant to pile on at all , but you reminded me of a logo I did for a friend's Parkinson's website that we set up for him - He asked for an image to accentuate that very line

He died 3 yrs ago from Parkinsons but we maintain the site ... my mate's inheritance   ..... he taught us so much about life and perseverance after we met him and built his website using his writings during his last years

How nice of both of you cc la femme.

ac_smile

cc

He was a pleasure to know .. a gift we came to love and a love he needed and returned 10x over. We learned a lot from him.

His site was for people living alone with the terrible illness ... tips and inspirations complete with pics  ... it grew to about 60 individual pages  .. all his words with me proofreading and mate putting on the web

When we met him he lived in the same condo as us. Spent his last 2 yrs in a Nursing Home. Mate visited him till the end

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"He was a pleasure to know .. a gift we came to love and a love he needed and returned 10x over. We learned a lot from him.

His site was for people living alone with the terrible illness ... tips and inspirations complete with pics  ... it grew to about 60 individual pages  .. all his words with me proofreading and mate putting on the web

When we met him he lived in the same condo as us. Spent his last 2 yrs in a Nursing Home. Mate visited him till the end

That is inspiring cc la femme.

ac_smile