The best topic

Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 19, 2024, 10:34:44 AMPhil Donahue, Legendary Daytime Talk Show Host, Dies at 88

Renowned "King of Daytime Talk" Phil Donahue, who created and hosted the The Phil Donahue Show, died on Sunday, Aug. 18 at the age of 88, PEOPLE can confirm.

In a statement first reported by the Today show on Monday, Aug. 19, Donahue's family said the groundbreaking TV talk show journalist died in his home surrounded by his family including his wife of 44 years — actress Marlo Thomas — as well as "his sister, his children, grandchildren and his beloved golden retriever, Charlie."

The statement noted he "passed away peacefully following a long illness."

Donahue's family requested that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital or the Phil Donahue/Notre Dame Scholarship Fund.

https://people.com/phil-donahue-dead-at-88-7496429
He was a prog by seventies and eighties standards.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Frood on August 19, 2024, 12:13:00 PMPeople die... it's not a revelation.

We all die.

"I intend to live forever. Or die trying." - Vila Restal

formosan

I'm very sad.....Johnny Gaudreau was my favourite player when he played for the Calgary Flames.

Columbus Blue Jackets star forward Johnny Gaudreau and his brother, Matthew, died Thursday night, the team said. Police said they were killed while biking Thursday night in Oldmans Township, New Jersey, close to their hometown in Salem County, New Jersey.

Gaudreau, 31, was the Blue Jackets' top forward after signing in July 2022 as an unrestricted free agent from the Calgary Flames. According to a post on a popular wedding site, Gaudreau and his brother were scheduled to be groomsmen in their sister's wedding Friday in Philadelphia. Gaudreau had two young children, a daughter, Noa, and son, Johnny, with his wife Meredith and both were born in Columbus.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/jackets/2024/08/30/columbus-blue-jackets-johnny-gaudreau-dead/75010348007/
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 19, 2024, 07:19:07 PMHe was a prog by seventies and eighties standards.

FUK THAT POS!!!!!!!!!!!!.

"In June 2013, Donahue and numerous other celebrities appeared in a video showing support for Chelsea Manning"

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on August 30, 2024, 08:28:00 PMFUK THAT POS!!!!!!!!!!!!.

"In June 2013, Donahue and numerous other celebrities appeared in a video showing support for Chelsea Manning"

The tranny. Once a prog prick, always a prog prick.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: formosan on August 30, 2024, 06:12:52 PMI'm very sad.....Johnny Gaudreau was my favourite player when he played for the Calgary Flames.

Columbus Blue Jackets star forward Johnny Gaudreau and his brother, Matthew, died Thursday night, the team said. Police said they were killed while biking Thursday night in Oldmans Township, New Jersey, close to their hometown in Salem County, New Jersey.

Gaudreau, 31, was the Blue Jackets' top forward after signing in July 2022 as an unrestricted free agent from the Calgary Flames. According to a post on a popular wedding site, Gaudreau and his brother were scheduled to be groomsmen in their sister's wedding Friday in Philadelphia. Gaudreau had two young children, a daughter, Noa, and son, Johnny, with his wife Meredith and both were born in Columbus.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/jackets/2024/08/30/columbus-blue-jackets-johnny-gaudreau-dead/75010348007/
Jesus H, I heard this on the radio. What a tragedy.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: formosan on August 30, 2024, 06:12:52 PMI'm very sad.....Johnny Gaudreau was my favourite player when he played for the Calgary Flames.

The day before his sister's wedding... geez...
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Rapper Fatman Scoop has died at the age of 53, following an onstage medical emergency.

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

James Darren, 'Gidget' teen idol, singer, director, dies at 88

James Darren, a teen idol who helped ignite the 1960s surfing craze as a charismatic beach boy paired off with Sandra Dee in the hit film "Gidget," died Monday at 88.

Darren died in his sleep at a Los Angeles hospital, his son Jim Moret told news outlets.

Moret told The Hollywood Reporter that Darren was supposed have had an aortic valve replacement but was too weak for the surgery. "I always thought he would pull through," his son told the entertainment trade, "because he was so cool. He was always cool."

In his long career, Darren acted, sang and built up a successful behind-the-scenes career as a television director, helming episodes of such well-known series as "Beverly Hills 90210" and "Melrose Place." In the 1980s, he was Officer Jim Corrigan on the television cop show "T.J. Hooker."

But he remained active on television, appearing as a lead on the sci-fi show "The Time Tunnel" in the late 1960s, and doing guest spots and small recurring roles in TV shows such as "The Love Boat," "Hawaii Five-O" and "Fantasy Island."

https://ktla.com/entertainment/ap-james-darren-gidget-teen-idol-singer-and-director-dies-at-88/

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

He was great in Star Wars.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 03, 2024, 10:19:29 AMHe was great in Star Wars.

You must be psychic -

James Earl Jones, beloved actor and voice of Darth Vader, dies at 93

James Earl Jones, well known for his roles in "Field of Dreams," "The Lion King," "Star Wars," and more, has died. He was 93.

Jones died Monday morning surrounded by his family, his representatives confirmed to Nexstar's KTLA. He was at his home in New York, according to Deadline, which first reported his death.

A cause of death was not immediately released.

Jones created such memorable film roles as the reclusive writer coaxed back into the spotlight in "Field of Dreams," the boxer Jack Johnson in the stage and screen hit "The Great White Hope," the writer Alex Haley in "Roots: The Next Generation" and a South African minister in "Cry, the Beloved Country."

He was also a sought-after voice actor, expressing the villainy of Darth Vader ("No, I am your father," commonly misremembered as "Luke, I am your father"), as well as the benign dignity of King Mufasa in Disney's animated "The Lion King" and announcing "This is CNN" during station breaks. He won a 1977 Grammy for his performance on the "Great American Documents" audiobook.

Some of his other films include "Dr. Strangelove," "The Greatest" (with Muhammad Ali), "Conan the Barbarian," "Three Fugitives" and playing an admiral in three Tom Clancy blockbuster adaptations — "The Hunt for Red October," "Patriot Games" and "Clear and Present Danger." In a rare romantic comedy, "Claudine," Jones had an onscreen love affair with Diahann Carroll.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/james-earl-jones-actor-and-voice-of-darth-vader-dies/

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on September 09, 2024, 06:27:12 PMYou must be psychic -

James Earl Jones, beloved actor and voice of Darth Vader, dies at 93

James Earl Jones, well known for his roles in "Field of Dreams," "The Lion King," "Star Wars," and more, has died. He was 93.

Jones died Monday morning surrounded by his family, his representatives confirmed to Nexstar's KTLA. He was at his home in New York, according to Deadline, which first reported his death.

A cause of death was not immediately released.

Jones created such memorable film roles as the reclusive writer coaxed back into the spotlight in "Field of Dreams," the boxer Jack Johnson in the stage and screen hit "The Great White Hope," the writer Alex Haley in "Roots: The Next Generation" and a South African minister in "Cry, the Beloved Country."

He was also a sought-after voice actor, expressing the villainy of Darth Vader ("No, I am your father," commonly misremembered as "Luke, I am your father"), as well as the benign dignity of King Mufasa in Disney's animated "The Lion King" and announcing "This is CNN" during station breaks. He won a 1977 Grammy for his performance on the "Great American Documents" audiobook.

Some of his other films include "Dr. Strangelove," "The Greatest" (with Muhammad Ali), "Conan the Barbarian," "Three Fugitives" and playing an admiral in three Tom Clancy blockbuster adaptations — "The Hunt for Red October," "Patriot Games" and "Clear and Present Danger." In a rare romantic comedy, "Claudine," Jones had an onscreen love affair with Diahann Carroll.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/james-earl-jones-actor-and-voice-of-darth-vader-dies/
The most instantly recognizable voice in Hollywood.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud