A

Herman Should Have Been A Florist Or A Hairdresser Not A Rig Pig

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly when they age. They are unable blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

Renee is pretty, Herman is handsome and there is nothing wrong with my vision thank you very much.

:sneaky2:

Thank you Fash, but you don't have to defend your opinion to that piece of psycho shit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you think this "blob of goo with bleached hair" is pretty or if you think Herman is handsome, then not one single person on this planet can tell you that you are wrong. Ignore that puffed up twat.

BTW, I'm NOT a "blob of goo with bleached hair"; I'm a "blob of hate" with dyed hair. I don't bleach my hair, I color it, FFS. If Dinky Dumbass was actually a woman instead of some gender confused, pig farmer, he/she would know the difference. :laugh3:

I feel I should say something though Renee.

Watson

Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly when they age. They are unable blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

Renee is pretty, Herman is handsome and there is nothing wrong with my vision thank you very much.

Thank you Fash, but you don't have to defend your opinion to that piece of psycho shit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you think this "blob of goo with bleached hair" is pretty or if you think Herman is handsome, then not one single person on this planet can tell you that you are wrong. Ignore that puffed up twat.

BTW, I'm NOT a "blob of goo with bleached hair"; I'm a "blob of hate" with dyed hair. I don't bleach my hair, I color it, FFS. If Dinky Dumbass was actually a woman instead of some gender confused, pig farmer, he/she would know the difference. :laugh3:

As do I my squinty eyed little friend. Coloring is for ladies like Dinky Dianna. Bleach is for industrial purposes which Renee's girth would qualify her for. It's like Herman the hillbilly calling the handcuffs he's so accustomed to wearing throughout his petty crime career men's bracelets.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

As do I my squinty eyed little friend. Coloring is for ladies like Dinky Dianna. Bleach is for industrial purposes which Renee's girth would qualify her for. It's like Herman the hillbilly calling the handcuffs he's so accustomed to wearing throughout his petty crime career men's bracelets.

As I told you Watson, my vision is fine..

What did Renee and Herman do to you that compels you to call them childish names?

RW

Watson = Dinky Dianna and he's once again been permabanned like he should be.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Watson = Dinky Dianna and he's once again been permabanned like he should be.

Oh what a shame.

I was hoping for a story about how he/she gets one of the 5 imaginary children to torque down the bolts on his/her mud flaps before he/she was shown the door.  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harvard Gent"What's up, party people?

Hello Harvard Gent, nice to meet you.

ac_smile

Harvard Gent

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Harvard Gent, nice to meet you.

ac_smile

Likewise!  The pleasure is all mine though!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harvard Gent"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Harvard Gent, nice to meet you.

ac_smile

Likewise!  The pleasure is all mine though!

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

An internet hero.

Annie

Quote from: "RW"Oh yeah!  

I have one more...

Ohmygawd I laughed so hard...now I have guilt...oh wait naah I don't  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harvard Gent"What's up, party people?

A Harvard Gent meets a prairie redneck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview