Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Why I am a Redneck

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2016, 08:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I'd have as much chance of sipping that engine cleaner as Shen would have of holidaying in Taiwan.

:yuk:

You don't know what you are missing brother. Cold wieners, mustard and barrel wash. That's a redneck feast---YEE HAW.

Bricktop

Yeah, bro...but I ain't no redneck. I don't eat grits and gator pies, drive a pickup, or grow as much facial hair as possible to hide my throwback birth defects.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yeah, bro...but I ain't no redneck. I don't eat grits and gator pies, drive a pickup, or grow as much facial hair as possible to hide my throwback birth defects.

That's Southern US rednecks. Prairie rednecks like our pickups and beards, but our pies are made from badgers and we eat pancakes with Saskatoon berry syrup. :yahoo:

Bricktop

Yep, them southern rednecks sho talk and smell funny. Why'd they carry more guns on their pickups than a military patrol, and fit high beam lights that can scorch ya like sunburn?

We TRUE southern boys don't got badgers and Saskatoon berries, but.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Yep, them southern rednecks sho talk and smell funny. Why'd they carry more guns on their pickups than a military patrol, and fit high beam lights that can scorch ya like sunburn?

We TRUE southern boys don't got badgers and Saskatoon berries, but.

This redneck gave away his rifles. My sister's boys have them now. They keep my freezer stocked with venison and moose. Good trade off. I still have a 22 I keep for birds around my farm. I have a 12 gauge I use for badgers. The holes they dig break the legs of cows.

Anonymous

I forgot to say that snowmobiles are an essential part of the Saskatchewan redneck experience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I forgot to say that snowmobiles are an essential part of the Saskatchewan redneck experience.

I have been on a snowmobile before. All that snow in my face was not an enjoyable experience.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"I forgot to say that snowmobiles are an essential part of the Saskatchewan redneck experience.

They never took on, here.

RW

Here in BC too but we have mountains to drive em up.

I have a picture of me on one drinking a Canadian back when I was a teenager. hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have been on a snowmobile before. All that snow in my face was not an enjoyable experience.

It's like a toboggan only faster.

Anonymous

I just saw Tonya Harding on the satellite. What a redneck princess. :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"I just saw Tonya Harding on the satellite. What a redneck princess. :laugh3:

Was it the "Wedding Video"?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"I just saw Tonya Harding on the satellite. What a redneck princess. :laugh3:

It was world's dumbest I forget whatever, but she was one of the hosts. What a redneck she is. I love her. ac_lovestruck

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

It was world's dumbest I forget whatever, but she was one of the hosts. What a redneck she is. I love her. ac_lovestruck

Professing love for Tonya Harding is definitely a forum first....in fact, it might even be an internet first. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Professing love for Tonya Harding is definitely a forum first....in fact, it might even be an internet first. :laugh3:

We have so much in common. But, I would have broken Nancy Kerrigan's right leg myself.