The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Putting it to a vote...

Started by RW, February 09, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Shen Li"If you've been following this Mel, I am the only person that wants you here. Any guy that rides a hogg can't be all bad. ac_drinks

There's a few others that are on the fence...

They are afraid to go against the grain though...  You state your mind.  Others?  They like to please their masters.

SB doesn't like you and oddstain, but he doesn't want either of you kicked out either.

Asian Pride

First off, Shen, I cannot post anywhere else here on this forum.

Odie is banned, so now this forum is nothing but a crank fest about how I am singlehandedly shitting up this entire place.

Fucking ban me, and remove this subforum.  Make that fat pig, and the limp Aussie, happy.  

It's as simple as that.  I fully endorse this.

Anonymous

Odie is banned, so now this forum is nothing but a crank fest about how I am singlehandedly shitting up this entire place.

Yeah and I have no doubt that catty, gossiping little phinn phairy is over licking the hair off Vesna's flat white ass right now. Fuck, he's one sorry excuse for a man.

Asian Pride

Evs is a stunned cunt also, along with Mimi.  Mimi and RW also like to suck out each others twats, since they are "friends."

I have made my opinions on them very clear also.

You see?  Since I don't pick sides, I don't have backup!  However, I have never rolled that way, and will state my opinion until the day I die.  Many others are fucking ball-less wonders also...

RW

Quote from: "RW"You've had SO many chances to prove you're not here to be a disruptive bag of shit.  You have yet to do it.

Then shut the fucking subforum down.

I'm sick of fucking hearing it.  How "bad Odie and Mel are."  

SHut the fucking subforum down, rid your precious self of us two, and be done with it.

Fucking do it.  You have my full support.

I don't have to shut it down.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I don't have to shut it down.

You mean you can't?

Give it a rest, RW.

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Evs is a stunned cunt also, along with Mimi.  Mimi and RW also like to suck out each others twats, since they are "friends."

You see?  Since I don't pick sides, I don't have backup!  However, I have never rolled that way, and will state my opinion until the day I die.  Many others are fucking ball-less wonders also...

And this ^^^ is why people want you to FOAD.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"I don't have to shut it down.

You mean you can't?

Give it a rest, RW.

I can do what I want, where I want.  HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"I can do what I want, where I want.  HAHAHA!

Good.  So, tell that fat pig, and your limp Aussie, the next time they crank for page after page about me...  You tell them to fuck off.

Very simple, RW.  Either shut it down, or don't.  I don't care.

I say, shut it down!

You keep it?  Well...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Evs is a stunned cunt also, along with Mimi.  Mimi and RW also like to suck out each others twats, since they are "friends."

Vesna is rotten to her black soul. I don't get along with mimi, but I do like RW a lot. I don't often mention mimi here, because there are people here that like her including RW. If you don't pick sides maybe it's best not to pick on people's friends either.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"And this ^^^ is why people want you to FOAD.

This is my opinion.

I will state it freely.  It does not break any rules or laws that I'm aware of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Vesna is rotten to her black soul. I don't get along with mimi, but I do like RW a lot. I don't often mention mimi here, because there are people here that like her including RW. If you don't pick sides maybe it's best not to pick on people's friends either.

My preference is to avoid cross forum drama, if at all possible.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"Vesna is rotten to her black soul. I don't like mimi, but I do like RW a lot. I don't often mention mimi here, because there are people here that like her including RW. If you don't pick sides maybe it's best not to pick on people's friends either.

I don't do "groups" very well, Shen.  Not here, and not even in my work life.

I don't belong to cliques, and never have.  I choose the people I associate with purely on their personal character.  Honestly?  Race, religion and gender don't even play a real role in my life, since I prefer to associate with people one on one, and refuse to associate with groups.

People assume I may smack around women, just as they may joke that you'll eat any meat....  I don't beat women, and I'm sure you don't eat dog.  However, some people don't like offensive humour.

I'm sort of bouncing around here now...  It makes no difference.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Vesna is rotten to her black soul. I don't like mimi, but I do like RW a lot. I don't often mention mimi here, because there are people here that like her including RW. If you don't pick sides maybe it's best not to pick on people's friends either.

I don't do "groups" very well, Shen.  Not here, and not even in my work life.

I don't belong to cliques, and never have.  I choose the people I associate with purely on their personal character.  Honestly?  Race, religion and gender don't even play a real role in my life, since I prefer to associate with people one on one, and refuse to associate with groups.

People assume I may smack around women, just as they may joke that you'll eat any meat....  I don't beat women, and I'm sure you don't eat dog.  However, some people don't like offensive humour.

I'm sort of bouncing around here now...  It makes no difference.

Whether you do groups or not is not the issue. I'm just pointing out there are at least three people here(RW, kiebs and Fash) that really like mimi. Coming here to badmouth her and then going back there when your ban expires is a shitty thing to do.

Asian Pride

Mimi is a liar.  A fucking real liar, and I have never called one other poster in my many years of posting on forums a liar.

When I state someone is a liar, I fucking mean it.

I will badmouth her as I please.  I gave her many opportunities to fix the issue.

I don't care whom her friends are.  It should be quite apparent that I don't care whom anyone's friends are...  Either here, or there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview