The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Putting it to a vote...

Started by RW, February 09, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Then don't wonder why we moderate this place young man.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
You don't grow by keeping creeps around.  You attract more creeps.  See VF for details.

No, no, no. VF is the toilet it is not because of the Bastard Faggots, but because of the mental case that runs the show.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You don't grow by keeping creeps around.  You attract more creeps.  See VF for details.

No, no, no. VF is the toilet it is not because of the Bastard Faggots, but because of the mental case that runs the show.

They are mild compared to what she has hiding under her skirt.  Like attracts like is what I'm saying and that holds true on VF.  A lot of the decent BFers FO'ed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They are mild compared to what she has hiding under her skirt.  Like attracts like is what I'm saying and that holds true on VF.  A lot of the decent BFers FO'ed.

What I am saying is that you need not worry about us ever being like VF. Would you and Fash ever make someone like Freud a mod? Fuck no!!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Fashionista"In my opinion we get upset over a post or two a week.

Exactly...  I rarely post here to my full capacity, since I'm stuck in this sub.

Even then, that's still too much for the Diktators in charge to handle, it seems...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

Exactly...  I rarely post here to my full capacity, since I'm stuck in this sub.

Even then, that's still too much for the Diktators in charge to handle, it seems...

If you've been following this Mel, I am the only person that wants you here. Any guy that rides a hogg can't be all bad. ac_drinks

RW

And when you let out it took you all of 7 posts before you were calling Keeper a fag and talking about eating out cunts.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"And when you let out it took you all of 7 posts before you were calling Keeper a fag and talking about eating out cunts.

I told him to stay outta my face, and I'll stay outta his.

I think it's working out OK now...

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Shen Li"If you've been following this Mel, I am the only person that wants you here. Any guy that rides a hogg can't be all bad. ac_drinks

There's a few others that are on the fence...

They are afraid to go against the grain though...  You state your mind.  Others?  They like to please their masters.

RW

You've had SO many chances to prove you're not here to be a disruptive bag of shit.  You have yet to do it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"If you've been following this Mel, I am the only person that wants you here. Any guy that rides a hogg can't be all bad. ac_drinks

There's a few others that are on the fence...

They are afraid to go against the grain though...  You state your mind.  Others?  They like to please their masters.

No there really isn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "RW"You've had SO many chances to prove you're not here to be a disruptive bag of shit.  You have yet to do it.

Then shut the fucking subforum down.

I'm sick of fucking hearing it.  How "bad Odie and Mel are."  

SHut the fucking subforum down, rid your precious self of us two, and be done with it.

Fucking do it.  You have my full support.

Asian Pride

Look, RW.

If it's that fucking bad for you, your loser Aussie boyfriend, and that fat pig Renee, shut the fucking thing down.

Just fucking close it.  Ban me.  I am fine with that.

Nothing but fucking complaining about my few posts here.  Fucking shut it down then.

Asian Pride

DO IT!  I FUCKING DARE YA!

You have my full support.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview