The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Putting it to a vote...

Started by RW, February 09, 2016, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"The people have spoken.

And these threads on the main board?

Renee

Okay what happens when another problem poster shows up? What do you do with him (or her)? :001_rolleyes: .....Another tedious series of slaps on the wrist that will do absolutely nothing?  ac_dunno

The only way getting rid of RR will work is if the adminstration grows a pair and treats shit rats and jerk offs for what they are right from the get go. IMHO I don't see that happening in the near or distant future. As the old crow stated, you people are too busy playing "social worker".

As much as I do not like RR and what it represents, I think it should at the very least be kept as a last resort to warehouse chronic offenders.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Get rid of oddstain now. Get rid of RR too. Put Mel on approval and let him post where he wants. Unlike the phony phinn, he posts some good stuff sometimes.

No. Wrong.

Because he may post a coherent sentence once in a while, that does not outweigh the vile crap he posts constantly.

At least we agree oddstain needs to be given the boot.

Why such a hard on for Odie? I think he's a regular dude? Young. So what?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Okay what happens when another problem poster shows up? What do you do with him (or her)? :001_rolleyes: .....Another tedious series of slaps on the wrist that will do absolutely nothing?  ac_dunno

The only way getting rid of RR will work is if the adminstration grows a pair and treats shit rats and jerk offs for what they are right from the get go. IMHO I don't see that happening in the near or distant future. As the old crow stated, you people are too busy playing "social worker".

As much as I do not like RR and what it represents, I think it should at the very least be kept as a last resort to warehouse chronic offenders.

So, you vote to keep it, but eliminate two problem poster?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Get rid of oddstain now. Get rid of RR too. Put Mel on approval and let him post where he wants. Unlike the phony phinn, he posts some good stuff sometimes.

No. Wrong.

Because he may post a coherent sentence once in a while, that does not outweigh the vile crap he posts constantly.

At least we agree oddstain needs to be given the boot.

Why such a hard on for Odie? I think he's a regular dude? Young. So what?

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Okay what happens when another problem poster shows up? What do you do with him (or her)? :001_rolleyes: .....Another tedious series of slaps on the wrist that will do absolutely nothing?  ac_dunno

So, you vote to keep it, but eliminate two problem poster?

Yes, in a perfect world we wouldn't need the RR but since we don't live in a perfect world, I don't see how we can do without it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Odi hasn't posted here in a while and it's been nice.  I agree he brings nothing to the party.

I do have a theory though that despite how annoying these fuckers are, people like/need to have some shithead to lay the beats to.  I could be wrong...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Odi hasn't posted here in a while and it's been nice.  I agree he brings nothing to the party.

I do have a theory though that despite how annoying these fuckers are, people like/need to have some shithead to lay the beats to.  I could be wrong...

Odi is a complete and utter jerk as is Mel. Making them permanently gone would be a blessing.

As stated previously, people gravitate to RR to interact with shitheads. It's either boredom or a morbid fascination for drama......(probably a little of both) that draws them here.

I'm not exactly crazy about the concept but RR serves a necessary purpose and getting ride of it entirely would be a mistake.

There are too many potential problem children lurking around and you never know when they will make themselves known. I'm afraid having a place to quarantine the problems as they arise will be necessary for the foreseeable future.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Odi hasn't posted here in a while and it's been nice.  I agree he brings nothing to the party.

Odi is a complete and utter jerk as is Mel. Making them permanently gone would be a blessing.

As stated previously, people gravitate to RR to interact with shitheads. It's either boredom or a morbid fascination for drama......(probably a little of both) that draws them here.

I'm not exactly crazy about the concept but RR serves a necessary purpose and getting ride of it entirely would be a mistake.

There are too many potential problem children lurking around and you never know when they will make themselves known. I'm afraid having a place to quarantine the problems as they arise will be necessary for the foreseeable future.

That dishwashing Nazi said to say hi. None more pathetic that him. After the Nazi, Odies a cream puff.

Renee

That dishwashing Nazi said to say hi. None more pathetic that him. After the Nazi, Odies a cream puff.

Fuck that moron....He's so butt fucking dumb he thinks Zyklon B (Hydrogen Cyanide) is a delousing agent. He should do us all a favor and get some and inhale a lung full or two.  ac_lmfao

It's a shame he never graduated HS. Chemistry I would have done him a world of good. But alas he has a grade 6 education and the mental capacity of a parakeet.

I'm sorry, that was probably an insult to parakeets.

Twenty Dollars

Fuck that moron....He's so butt fucking dumb he thinks Zyklon B (Hydrogen Cyanide) is a delousing agent. He should do us all a favor and get some and inhale a lung full or two.  ac_lmfao

It's a shame he never graduated HS. Chemistry I would have done him a world of good. But alas he has a grade 6 education and the mental capacity of a parakeet.

No he and his buddies think that Zyklon is a supliment for bulging muscles. No bullshit. Someone will off the fool soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Odi hasn't posted here in a while and it's been nice.  

I guess Fash gave him a longer time out than usual.

Renee

No he and his buddies think that Zyklon is a supliment for bulging muscles. No bullshit. Someone will off the fool soon.

No way in he'll.

If I was that lucky, I would have won the lottery by now.

Stupid people live forever and worst of all they find ways to breed.

RW

I think some people like flaming the assholes and idiots of the world  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview