Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• No Wonder BF Died 5 0 5 1

No Wonder BF Died

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Sub mods at the very least.

DSM is a full mod.

I heard he was a sub mod. Have you heard differently?

That's all I had heard as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

DSM is a full mod.

She did and she heard it from me..

But my information may not be correct.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

DSM is a full mod.

That's okay because it really doesn't matter what he is modding. I makes no difference to this place.

I know you don't like the guy but I think he would probably make a okay mod, especially when you consider what a train wreck VF has become.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

DSM is a full mod.

That's okay because it really doesn't matter what he is modding. I makes no difference to this place.

I know you don't like the guy but I think he would probably make a okay mod, especially when you consider what a train wreck VF has become.

It does make no difference what he's modding, but it does explain why UncleDilf's bans get overturned.

Renee

DSM is a full mod.

It does make no difference what he's modding, but it does explain why UncleDilf's bans get overturned.

I don't think it's DSM overturning those bans. There is an individual running the show over there that has a history of overturning and reversing bans even for the worst of the worst.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

DSM is a full mod.

I don't think it's DSM overturning those bans. There is an individual running the show over there that has a history of overturning and reversing bans even for the worst of the worst.

I was told it was dsm's pleas that got the bans overturned.

Romero

Quote from: "Keeper"I have no interest in talking about the toilet or its turds.

No fucks given.

How's Renee doing this early morning.

Shitty as usual.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Let me remind you all.

Freud is a former Brawl Haller. He, like its other denizens, relished the challenge of seeding into other forums, and destroying from within. He is doing what he does best. How he became a mod so quickly is testimony to Vesna's idiocy. However, have no doubt that Freud at the mod panel will not end well for Van.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"I have no interest in talking about the toilet or its turds.

No fucks given.

Shitty as usual.

Try being nice.

You never know...someone might actually believe you.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Let me remind you all.

Freud is a former Brawl Haller. He, like its other denizens, relished the challenge of seeding into other forums, and destroying from within. He is doing what he does best. How he became a mod so quickly is testimony to Vesna's idiocy. However, have no doubt that Freud at the mod panel will not end well for Van.

Two minutes into a Skype with him call told me that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

No fucks given.

Shitty as usual.

Try being nice.

You never know...someone might actually believe you.

Then it will come out in other ways like punching real life idiots in the face and shit.

Don't listen to that shit Renee.  We love you the way you are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

BortTheBorkle

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Having been a member of BF for longer than these parasitic and puerile pissants, I can say with absolutely certainty that these guys were the demise of the place.

However, they were like roaches that infested an already decrepit premises. There were no real quality posters in the place, and these buffoons were all BF had. That and his several female alters.

Banning them would have emptied the outhouse, so BF held on, hoping that quality posters, like yours humbly, would proliferate. That was never going to happen while these caterwauling cretins flooded every thread with 4 year old poo poo and pee pee level inanity. I have to say I'm amazed at the absolute basement level bullshit these idiots could conjure up. I've never seen such a coalition of cranially malformed primates, and as you all know, I've been around.

The real laugh is that they are utterly harmless as individuals. None of them have the brain and wit to partake in a knock knock joke. They just group together and play the web equivalent of the Loudest Fart game. They never quite understood that those outside the cadre of crazies were laughing AT them, not with them.

These juvenile retards were not long termers on BF? That explains why it died. They'll kill VF too.

U have on Here a Snake that was Banned at the BF for Trolling / Harassing Females / Threatening a Mod ( CORSET KAT ) saying hes going to post all her PI .

He also Trolls like Fuck over on th VF . Yet plays it Prim N Proper on here .

Guess who it is ? ( No its not me )

No-one got banned at BF for trolling. I remind you that the biggest troll there was BF himself. Those "females" he allegedly harassed were BF's alters. Corset Kat is a viperous, arrogant and vulgar dyke, and any alleged threat she may or may not have received would have been certainly provoked by her condascending and belittling attitude.

As she posted most of her PI herself, I doubt SM would have exposed anything that the morons didn't know.

Kat never did anything to Semen (twenty dollars) but to refuse to ban whoever he saw fit. She either ignored him, or was decent to him. Never once did I see her condescend him until he threatened to dump her PI. Semen threatened to dump PI from the "elite lounge" (for financially contributing members) which was supposed to be a private place for trust in others, and a violation of that was punishable by banning. He betrayed that trust to someone who was always decent to him (say what you will about Kat). Anyone on here could become his best buddy, but one day he'll turn on you if you say or do one thing he disagrees with. Beware of sharing your life stories and PI with him.

RW

You think this is the first of that type we've seen on the internoodles?  

Thanks for the warning slappy, but we are all net vets.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

With all due disrespect, your word is hardly worth more than a spray of spit.

PI, by the way, is not information sealed behind an "elite lounge" door. If someone is stupid enough to disclose information on any part of the forum, it is no longer PRIVATE, geddit.

I find it also difficult to believe that Kat could be decent to anyone. She was a nasty little bitch, and is to this day.

Oh, shit...is that PI?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview