The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

No Wonder BF Died

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2016, 04:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

How do you know she's still a nasty bitch?  Where have you run into her lately?

/gossip!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

She started at Van and was bitchy from day one.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"She started at Van and was bitchy from day one.

Sure Van didn't make her bitchy?  It will do that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "BortTheBorkle"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Having been a member of BF for longer than these parasitic and puerile pissants, I can say with absolutely certainty that these guys were the demise of the place.

However, they were like roaches that infested an already decrepit premises. There were no real quality posters in the place, and these buffoons were all BF had. That and his several female alters.

Banning them would have emptied the outhouse, so BF held on, hoping that quality posters, like yours humbly, would proliferate. That was never going to happen while these caterwauling cretins flooded every thread with 4 year old poo poo and pee pee level inanity. I have to say I'm amazed at the absolute basement level bullshit these idiots could conjure up. I've never seen such a coalition of cranially malformed primates, and as you all know, I've been around.

The real laugh is that they are utterly harmless as individuals. None of them have the brain and wit to partake in a knock knock joke. They just group together and play the web equivalent of the Loudest Fart game. They never quite understood that those outside the cadre of crazies were laughing AT them, not with them.

These juvenile retards were not long termers on BF? That explains why it died. They'll kill VF too.

U have on Here a Snake that was Banned at the BF for Trolling / Harassing Females / Threatening a Mod ( CORSET KAT ) saying hes going to post all her PI .

He also Trolls like Fuck over on th VF . Yet plays it Prim N Proper on here .

Guess who it is ? ( No its not me )

No-one got banned at BF for trolling. I remind you that the biggest troll there was BF himself. Those "females" he allegedly harassed were BF's alters. Corset Kat is a viperous, arrogant and vulgar dyke, and any alleged threat she may or may not have received would have been certainly provoked by her condascending and belittling attitude.

As she posted most of her PI herself, I doubt SM would have exposed anything that the morons didn't know.

Kat never did anything to Semen (twenty dollars) but to refuse to ban whoever he saw fit. She either ignored him, or was decent to him. Never once did I see her condescend him until he threatened to dump her PI. Semen threatened to dump PI from the "elite lounge" (for financially contributing members) which was supposed to be a private place for trust in others, and a violation of that was punishable by banning. He betrayed that trust to someone who was always decent to him (say what you will about Kat). Anyone on here could become his best buddy, but one day he'll turn on you if you say or do one thing he disagrees with. Beware of sharing your life stories and PI with him.

Thanks for the warning brother, but I will take my chances. Unless, you mean financial information, I am not all that worried about my personal information becoming public.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
That's okay because it really doesn't matter what he is modding. I makes no difference to this place.

I know you don't like the guy but I think he would probably make a okay mod, especially when you consider what a train wreck VF has become.

DSM is soon clone....a whiner and an asskisser.

Renee

That's okay because it really doesn't matter what he is modding. I makes no difference to this place.

I know you don't like the guy but I think he would probably make a okay mod, especially when you consider what a train wreck VF has become.

Oh please stop. There are NO asskissers alive who are the caliber of soon. That little syncophant would lick the Ebola virus off the evil queens ass if he thought it would get him an extra pat on the head.

Soon's nose is so brown that it looks like a lump of shit in the middle of his face.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh please stop. There are NO asskissers alive who are the caliber of soon. That little syncophant would lick the Ebola virus off the evil queens ass if he thought it would get him an extra pat on the head.

Soon's nose is so brown that it looks like a lump of shit in the middle of his face.  :laugh3:

They are both sickening.

Twenty Dollars

Not really. I disagree with him from time to time. He is a fair person. Have to ask. What's your issues with DSM?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Not really. I disagree with him from time to time. He is a fair person. Have to ask. What's your issues with DSM?

Look at my fucking post you quoted. The answer to your question is in there.

IRISH KAM

Fuck off S.EMEN .

Ya Slatin him too Fuck at the other place ya Dirty Lil Snake .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Fuck off S.EMEN .

What the fuck are you talking about?

Anonymous

Fuck off S.EMEN .

:confused1:

RW

Fuck off S.EMEN .

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to tell people to fuck off from this place?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Fuck off S.EMEN .

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to tell people to fuck off from this place?

I don't know about you but I'm not exactly crazy about seeing cross forum angst that has nothing to do with this place.

This shit originates from old Bastard Factory animosity. It does not concern us and I don't think it is acceptable or appropriate that this forum should be used as a continuation of their childish bullshit battleground.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview