Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear Vancouver

Started by RW, February 19, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Just no.

http://cdn11.lbstatic.nu/files/looks/large/2014/04/04/3671974_open-uri20140404-8037-1ymkchl.jpg?1396620762">
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Renee

OMFG, Horendous. ac_lmfao That made my morning.

Check out the pentagram with what looks like the head of the Baphomet in it. :laugh3:

That's funny, he doesn't look like a devil worshipper. ac_unsure
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Just no.

http://cdn11.lbstatic.nu/files/looks/large/2014/04/04/3671974_open-uri20140404-8037-1ymkchl.jpg?1396620762">

What your point regarding this photo? You don't like the look?

Looks like most N. American tourist.

RW

It seems to be a theme amoung men in Vancouver to dress like this.  They look like idiots.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It seems to be a theme amoung men in Vancouver to dress like this.  They look like idiots.

We have that look in Calgary too.

Anonymous

:yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:

Romero

Quote from: "RW"It seems to be a theme amoung men in Vancouver to dress like this.  They look like idiots.

That's just another silly stereotype like how Vancouver is supposed to be mostly metrosexuals or gays. I rarely see any hipsters. I believe Edmonton has a larger hipster community because of all the young oil workers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

That's just another silly stereotype like how Vancouver is supposed to be mostly metrosexuals or gays. I rarely see any hipsters. I believe Edmonton has a larger hipster community because of all the young oil workers.

You would believe wrong. I read we are one of the few cities in Canada with more men than women. The young guys here are muscular and covered in tatts. There's a community of faggy white left coast types around the uni/Whyte Ave, but not too many other places.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk:

He should have a sign around his neck that says......

BLOW-JOBS....$5 CANADIAN.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

QuoteRomero wrote:

Only $5 eh? ac_umm  ac_lovestruck

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

Spend some time on West Broadway / Kits.

It's not a stereotype.  It's what I've seen multiple men dressed like while I've been in town.  Saying they look like idiots isn't stereotyping.  It's my opinion.

You have shit reading comprehension don't you little buddy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

It's not a stereotype.  It's what I've seen multiple men dressed like while I've been in town.  Saying they look like idiots isn't stereotyping.  It's my opinion.

You have shot reading comprehension don't you little buddy?  Haha

Vancouver has the ugliest white guys in Canada.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

So there is a lot of devil worshippers there? :laugh3:

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Spend some time on West Broadway / Kits.

You have shit reading comprehension don't you little buddy?

Don't bother trying to Joe me. I actually live in Vancouver and I'm not blind.

So you've seen a few hipsters in one neighbourhood and just assumed they're all over the place. Try looking around and noticing the vast majority who aren't hipsters.