The best topic

Replies: 10405
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dear Vancouver

Started by RW, February 19, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

That's not an actually pic from Van, just an example.  I saw a guy in tight pink jeans, a plaid shirt, a bow tie, a murse, and a groomed beard.

I thought he looked like a total douche bag.  

Is that okay Romero if I have an opinion?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"Spend some time on West Broadway / Kits.

It's not a stereotype.  It's what I've seen multiple men dressed like while I've been in town.  Saying they look like idiots isn't stereotyping.  It's my opinion.

You have shit reading comprehension don't you little buddy?

Don't bother trying to Joe me. I actually live in Vancouver and I'm not blind.

So you've seen a few hipsters in one neighbourhood and just assumed they're all over the place. Try looking around and noticing the vast majority who aren't hipsters.

I said it was a trend in Vancouver because it is you fucking moron.  Don't pull this there are others in this town.  I know that.  I don't think they look like fucking twats so I don't comment on them.  See how that works?

Joe that motherfucker.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's not an actually pic from Van, just an example.  I saw a guy in tight pink jeans, a plaid shirt, a bow tie, a murse, and a groomed beard.

I'm sure his parents feel the same way.

Romero

Quote from: "RW"That's not an actually pic from Van, just an example.  I saw a guy in tight pink jeans, a plaid shirt, a bow tie, a murse, and a groomed beard.

Yeah, and it's okay to be wrong.

Ha ha, so your pic isn't even a hipster in Vancouver and you're basing your opinion on one guy. Yeesh!

RW

Is that not what Vancouver hipsters dress like?  Come on.  Deny it.

I described one of many I saw in my time down here.

And I'm basing my opinion of the dress of a group of people based on how that group dresses.

Get a clue asshat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

Half the youth in my office dress that way (minus the devilishly charming Crowley man purse, which they probably only carry on weekends).

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Is that not what Vancouver hipsters dress like?  Come on.  Deny it.

I've never seen a guy in Vancouver wearing pink jeans once in my entire life. How many guys in pink jeans did you see?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Is that not what Vancouver hipsters dress like?  Come on.  Deny it.

And I'm basing my opinion of the dress of a group of people based on how that group dresses.

Get a clue asshat.

I'll bet Rohammad has a closet full of that shit.

Now he's insulted. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Get a clue asshat.

I'll bet Rohammad has a closet full of that shit.

Now he's insulted. :laugh3:

Rohammad and closet...too fucking easy.

reel

I've never seen a guy in Vancouver wearing pink jeans once in my entire life. How many guys in pink jeans did you see?

Well, to be fair, it's a rather blue shade of pink, isn't it?

edit:  oops.  I thought you were talking about the OP.

Anyway, I see those painted on type jeans in red, green, orange... every day.  Haven't seen pink, but I expect it's just a matter of time.

RW

One.  I saw many wearing skin tight black ones and blue ones but there were brown ones, green ones and a red one.  I'd say mostly black but the hipster asshole who really stood out for me was wearing the pink.  Regardless of the colour, it's the same style.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "reel"

Well, to be fair, it's a rather blue shade of pink, isn't it?

edit:  oops.  I thought you were talking about the OP.

Anyway, I see those painted on type jeans in red, green, orange... every day.  Haven't seen pink, but I expect it's just a matter of time.

You better check with Romero before you "stereotype" your observation.  Also, make sure you note how everyone else who doesn't dress like a hipster asshole dresses so it validates your experience.

Getting it yet Ro?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Just saw one in the airport.  Grey tight jeans, tight green John Deere t-shirt, beard, toque.  

He said to say "HI" Romero.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Now I'm sitting near one.  Blue jeans, blue t-shirt, substantial yet tidy beard, trucker cap, tight hoodie, murse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Just saw one in the airport.  Grey tight jeans, tight green John Deere t-shirt, beard, toque.  

He said to say "HI" Romero.

In the airport? Must be a Vancouver hipster then. We never see anyone from out of town in the airport!

One, eh? Have you noticed the hundreds of others that aren't?