Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear Vancouver

Started by RW, February 19, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

It has it's perks if you are on top, but I tend to agree with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"It has it's perks if you are on top, but I tend to agree with you.

I am sure it does, but I do not think they are head hunting for forty eight year old high school educated heavily tattoed rig pigs.

Anonymous

Fuck, I hate effeminate white guys. :yuk:

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"Is that not what Vancouver hipsters dress like?  Come on.  Deny it.

I've never seen a guy in Vancouver wearing pink jeans once in my entire life. How many guys in pink jeans did you see?

I'm sure you've never seen a vagina either but they exist in Vancouver too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "reel"Half the youth in my office dress that way (minus the devilishly charming Crowley man purse, which they probably only carry on weekends).

I have never worked in an office, but I have been in the shop ones when I worked directly for drilling and service rig contractors. Jeans on men and women, sleeves rolled up and shirts tucked in.

Those are sort of transitional places where the office staff are still worried about the impression they make on the harder nosed shop floor guys.  In pure consulting offices you tend to see more of how they would dress in their natural habitats.  There is the occasional bowtie that makes an appearance.

I can say I saw a couple bow ties this week as well.  I doubt Romero has seen a guy in Van wearing one because he has his head so far up his ass he's having a staring contest with his pyloric sphincter.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck, I hate effeminate white guys. :yuk:

Shen Li, it's young people expressing themselves.

RW

What are they saying?  "I don't ever want to get laid by a woman ever again?"
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What are they saying?  "I don't ever want to get laid by a woman ever again?"

What about when you were nineteen RW?

Would you have liked his look?

RW

I grew up in the boonies.  If a guy dressed like that, he would have got his ass kicked.

I have never liked beards, tight pants or hipster assholes so no.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I grew up in the boonies.  If a guy dressed like that, he would have got his ass kicked.

I was not a popular young girl like you RW..

I could not be too picky.

:sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I grew up in the boonies.  If a guy dressed like that, he would have got his ass kicked.

I don't mind a little facial hair, but it MUST be neatly trimmed. I can't stress that enough.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't mind a little facial hair, but it MUST be neatly trimmed. I can't stress that enough.

My husband is sporting a goatee with sideburns now....I like it.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What about your hair?

Neatly trimmed?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"That's not an actually pic from Van, just an example.  I saw a guy in tight pink jeans, a plaid shirt, a bow tie, a murse, and a groomed beard.

I thought he looked like a total douche bag.  

Is that okay Romero if I have an opinion?

True story, i was talking on Skype when she burst out laughing yelling it out the window  ac_toofunny