Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Dear Vancouver

Started by RW, February 19, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I didn't yell it out the window.  I just laughed and said there was a guy wearing tight pink jeans. Then I laughed some more.

Shhhh though.  We mustn't burst Romero's bubble.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't yell it out the window.  I just laughed and said there was a guy wearing tight pink jeans. Then I laughed some more.

What's Homoero doing by ur window?

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I didn't yell it out the window.  I just laughed and said there was a guy wearing tight pink jeans. Then I laughed some more.

Yes you did... you were like, ,HEY...HEY is your name Romero, hey YOU......

I was there  :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Keeper"I like his shoes

I have a pair just like it.

You should try th...oh, wait...

Wait!!!!! Are you trying to imply I don't wear shoes..

You do realize prosthetic legs have feet

Bet I have more shoes then all you no leg haters :mad:

Bricktop

Hey...no...I'm sure you wear shoes.

Only they really aren't supposed to go on your hands...

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"Is that not what Vancouver hipsters dress like?  Come on.  Deny it.

I've never seen a guy in Vancouver wearing pink jeans once in my entire life. How many guys in pink jeans did you see?

I'm sure you've never seen a vagina either but they exist in Vancouver too.

:laugh3:  :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"It seems to be a theme amoung men in Vancouver to dress like this.  They look like idiots.

That's just another silly stereotype like how Vancouver is supposed to be mostly metrosexuals or gays. I rarely see any hipsters. I believe Edmonton has a larger hipster community because of all the young oil workers.

You would believe wrong. I read we are one of the few cities in Canada with more men than women. The young guys here are muscular and covered in tatts. There's a community of faggy white left coast types around the uni/Whyte Ave, but not too many other places.

My little town grows by 10,000 snow birds every December. White, over weight, uncomfortable, smoking cigs, and yeah covered in tats. Not sure what the attraction is? Seems like Canadians like to smoke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"It seems to be a theme amoung men in Vancouver to dress like this.  They look like idiots.

That's just another silly stereotype like how Vancouver is supposed to be mostly metrosexuals or gays. I rarely see any hipsters. I believe Edmonton has a larger hipster community because of all the young oil workers.

You would believe wrong. I read we are one of the few cities in Canada with more men than women. The young guys here are muscular and covered in tatts. There's a community of faggy white left coast types around the uni/Whyte Ave, but not too many other places.

My little town grows by 10,000 snow birds every December. White, over weight, uncomfortable, smoking cigs, and yeah covered in tats. Not sure what the attraction is? Seems like Canadians like to smoke.

Most Canadians don't smoke.

keeper

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hey...no...I'm sure you wear shoes.

Only they really aren't supposed to go on your hands...

Holy shit..... you didn't go there.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Most Canadians don't smoke.

There are more cig butts in Tamarindo than in Toronto and Its 1 50th the size. Thanks folks. A bunch renting the house across the street. All smokers, all Canadian. Go to any restaurant or bar in town. 10 or so standing out side and smoking. Fucking disgusting and messy. Sorry Fash another subject to make assumptions about. Do you have any clue how many Canadians come here? Herman is the only one welcomed me back.

RW

Most Canadians don't smoke TD.  She's not making that up.  According to Stats Can, in 2014 smokers made up just over 18% of the population.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/health74b-eng.htm">http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableau ... 4b-eng.htm">http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/health74b-eng.htm
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Peking and ducking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Let me summarize the arguments in this thread:

Mine:

1. Guys who dress like hipsters in Vancouver look like idiots.

Romero's counter arguements:

1. Stereotyping is wrong. <---[PC bullshit alert]

2. He never sees hipsters in Vancouver.

3. Not all men in Vancouver dress like hipsters.

4. Men in Vancouver don't wear pink pants because he's never seen one.

5. People in Vancouver airports are from other places so other places have hipsters too.

Does anyone else see the fail?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Most Canadians don't smoke TD.  She's not making that up.  According to Stats Can, in 2014 smokers made up just over 18% of the population.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/health74b-eng.htm">http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableau ... 4b-eng.htm">http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/health74b-eng.htm

I am sorry to say I am part of that minority of Canadians that is addicted to nicotine.

I find it laughable that a guy who never heard of Canada's fourth largest city is telling us about our rates of smoking. Facts TD, get some.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Peking and ducking

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!