The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Would you eat this Frankenfood?

Started by shin, March 05, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Spray cheese comes in an aerosol can, similar to Reddi Whip.

http://sparkroom.com/wp-content/uploads/Kraft-Easy-Cheese.jpg">

Here's Shen Li demonstrating how it works.

You caught me in an awkward moment.

RW

WTF flavour is American?

I'm gagging!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"After watching that, Chef Boyardee is looking good.

I know you don't mean that.

I've been on and off prednisone for the rhinitis and bronchial and ear infections that I've been having the past few months so right about now I'll eat a bowl of dog kibble if it's put in front of me.

This past weekend I was in the food store and caught myself eyeing up the spray cheese and Ritz crackers. I haven't done that since freshman year in college. :laugh3:

It's bad.

I'm about to get hammered with 3 days of pred IV thanks to another fucking relapse.  If I don't gain 10lbs and end up with a lake of tit sweat in my bra, I'll keel over in shock.

Bloated and sweaty, isn't it a treat?  :nea:

I bought new jeans right after Christmas now I can't button them.....I don't care what anyone says.......I'm blaming it on the frickin roids. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"WTF flavour is American?

I'm gagging!

It's that mild processed cheddar shit,.....like Kraft singles. :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I've been on and off prednisone for the rhinitis and bronchial and ear infections that I've been having the past few months so right about now I'll eat a bowl of dog kibble if it's put in front of me.

This past weekend I was in the food store and caught myself eyeing up the spray cheese and Ritz crackers. I haven't done that since freshman year in college. :laugh3:

It's bad.

I'm about to get hammered with 3 days of pred IV thanks to another fucking relapse.  If I don't gain 10lbs and end up with a lake of tit sweat in my bra, I'll keel over in shock.

I bought new jeans right after Christmas now I can't button them.....I don't care what anyone says.......I'm blaming it on the frickin roids. :laugh3:

The same things happens to me.  I get puffy too and eat and sweat like a line backer.  That shit is nasty business but it works.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

It's bad.

The same things happens to me.  I get puffy too and eat and sweat like a line backer.  That shit is nasty business but it works.

Yes it works. I was weezing like a steam train before the steriods, now at least I can breathe........ between forkfuls of food. :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

I threw up a little in my mouth.  :beurk:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I threw up a little in my mouth.  :beurk:

Was it Shen Li and the spray cheese?

Renee

Sorry, I know,..... I'm disgusting.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Don't expect me to share my spray cheese with you people. Besides, it goes great with KFC. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Was it Shen Li and the spray cheese?

Of course it was.....Shen loves the easy cheese. :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

Hiya, Sistah! I was referring to the first few posts with that sushi combo stuff. Ack!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Hiya, Sistah! I was referring to the first few posts with that sushi combo stuff. Ack!

I almost forgot about that one.

shin

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Watch this until the end, then answer - would you eat this?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gJOCwBuFc

Yes, it is a real product.
It's so gross, it's hard to watch to the end.

It seems like a lot of work for anyone to go through for the novelty of looking at it or taking a picture.

I think I'd rather chew on one of my dirty socks.

shin

Quote from: "RW"WTF flavour is American?

I'm gagging!

Most American cheese is processed, but the flavor comes from mixing cheddar with annatto.