News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10326
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:56:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

39C and thunderstorms; Welcome to Autumn in Oz.

Started by Bricktop, March 06, 2016, 01:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I like riding Indians.

Especially those from Mumbai.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I like riding Indians.

Especially those from Mumbai.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Harley's or Hondas?

Most of the gangs run Harleys.   But the people I know that ride prefer Triumphs, Victories and Indians.

I saw the Hell's Angels once...I was so scared.

Twenty Dollars

You should see those in the Vallejo Ca. Chapter. Always hanging at this Bar near Mare island. Maybe I can find a photo. Must have a website?

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/EC3BBD44-FC12-4951-86B9-32C56EE2BB68_zpsbkkcsvhs.png.html">

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/406E4724-0DA5-4C66-8948-0462D96FA9C2_zpstlmueme8.jpg.html">

Actually they look pretty tame these days.

The Donald

Twenty Dollars, can I count on your support to help me make America great again?
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"Twenty Dollars, can I count on your support to help me make America great again?

lol, he doesn't live in the United States.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"Twenty Dollars, can I count on your support to help me make America great again?

From what he has said about you, I doubt it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/406E4724-0DA5-4C66-8948-0462D96FA9C2_zpstlmueme8.jpg.html">

Actually they look pretty tame these days.

Who are they Twenty Dollars?

Twenty Dollars

They are members of the Hells Angels. Vallejo chapt.

Twenty Dollars

I haven't  lived in the states for 12 years. Still a citizen having voting rights. I wouldn't waste a good hangover  piss in DTs fat mouth. Who would?

The Donald

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I haven't  lived in the states for 12 years. Still a citizen having voting rights. I wouldn't waste a good hangover  piss in DTs fat mouth. Who would?

Millions of independents that's who. Vote for me and I will make America great again.
Make America Great Again

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "The Donald"

Millions of independents that's who. Vote for me and I will make America great again.

You fool. You couldn't find America on a map. Try the USA, or Merica. America covers way more than the USA. You'd think a guy sucking hard to be pres. would have a clue. Best of luck.

Renee

Quote from: "The Donald"

Millions independents that's who. Vote for me and I will make America great again.

You fool. You couldn't find America on a map. Try the USA, or Merica. America covers way more than the USA. You'd think a guy sucking hard to be pres. would have a clue. Best of luck.

:oeudC: Hoe-Lee Shit Balls.

I'm so glad you don't actually live in the US. Our collective I.Q. is more than low enough without you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.