The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"not me. i love me some winter though.... i'd gladly trade all my summers for winters.... even a nuclear winter....

I can tell you've never been to Winnipeg in the winter.

lol. that may be a little too much winter. i like my coffee to stay warm. not thawing it in the microwave between sips.... :D

kiebers

Hey bud...How's Alabama these days?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

its boring since i left the swamp.... i'm not happy....

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"its boring since i left the swamp.... i'm not happy....

Sometimes you have look at the happy things you sacrificed for...both of them...When is the next pioneer day?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

deadskinmask

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"its boring since i left the swamp.... i'm not happy....

Sometimes you have look at the happy things you sacrificed for...both of them...When is the next pioneer day?

coming soon.... bigger and better than before.... i have a brand new smoker and a real blacksmith is gonna teach basic forging to the grandkids.... :D

kiebers

See, it can be worth it. LOL Sounds like fun. Now you will have to build an old time coal "furnace" with a bellows and everything. They should learn some good lessons. Especially about heat...LOL

deadskinmask

well.... i'm off like a prom dress. feel bad i missed shen.... if she asks, tell her i was properly belittled, berated and emasculated. it'll make her very happy.... :D

deadskinmask

Quote from: "kiebers"See, it can be worth it. LOL Sounds like fun. Now you will have to build an old time coal "furnace" with a bellows and everything. They should learn some good lessons. Especially about heat...LOL

nooooo. no building anything like that. he said we can use his anytime. i prefer that....

kiebers

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "kiebers"See, it can be worth it. LOL Sounds like fun. Now you will have to build an old time coal "furnace" with a bellows and everything. They should learn some good lessons. Especially about heat...LOL

nooooo. no building anything like that. he said we can use his anytime. i prefer that....

LOL...but when they see you fire up the smoker and see the coals...watch out.

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... i'm off like a prom dress. feel bad i missed shen.... if she asks, tell her i was properly belittled, berated and emasculated. it'll make her very happy.... :D

I could tell you that Shen Li has grown up and doesn't do that anymore, but.....

Believe it or not, she has a warm side, but she lets very few people online see that..

I'm so happy you dropped in dsm.

cc

Hiya deader. Good to see ya

You know you are always good with me

To all - I'm not reading entire thread to see but is our China Clipper off track with deader .. some sort of mixup or something .. thinks he's someone else or wtf???

If so, I'll need to have a talk with her - deader is a very good poster, funny as hell,  and a good guy  .. an asset to any forum
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hiya deader. Good to see ya

You know you are always good wit hme

To all - I'm not reading entire thread to see but is our China Clipper off track with deader .. some sort of mixup or something??

If so, I'll need to have a talk with her - deader is a very good poster and a good guy  .. an asset to any forum

I believe in the past cc..

But, dsm doesn't know she doesn't mean what she says most of the time..

I'll have a little chat with her too.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... i'm off like a prom dress. feel bad i missed shen.... if she asks, tell her i was properly belittled, berated and emasculated. it'll make her very happy.... :D

I could tell you that Shen Li has grown up and doesn't do that anymore, but.....

Believe it or not, she has a warm side, but she lets very few people online see that..

I'm so happy you dropped in dsm.

you're probably right. i dunno.... i was just being cute. she couldn't care less either way, i'm sure....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc"Hiya deader. Good to see ya

You know you are always good with me

To all - I'm not reading entire thread to see but is our China Clipper off track with deader .. some sort of mixup or something .. thinks he's someone else or wtf???

If so, I'll need to have a talk with her - deader is a very good poster, funny as hell,  and a good guy  .. an asset to any forum

awww. ain't you a peach.... same here.... :)