The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I do not get it RW. If he or anyone else is causing problems for an admin, get rid of the problem.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I do not get it RW. If he or anyone else is causing problems for an admin, get rid of the problem.

So as admins, we should just boot anyone we don't like?  I don't think of myself as more precious than the rest of you.  People who have been given the boot have been because they cause an issue to the board, not to us personally.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"I do not get it RW. If he or anyone else is causing problems for an admin, get rid of the problem.

So as admins, we should just boot anyone we don't like?  I don't think of myself as more precious than the rest of you.  People who have been given the boot have been because they cause an issue to the board, not to us personally.

If dsm's drive by whining is causing friction with forum members, get rid of him and the problem is solved.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

If dsm's drive by whining is causing friction with forum members, get rid of him and the problem is solved.

I think it can be resolved without that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

starkey

Renee

Yes it can and it starts by everyone (including DSM)  letting this issue go and allowing it to die the long overdue death that it deserves.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes it can and it starts by everyone (including DSM)  letting this issue go and allowing it to die the long overdue death that it deserves.

Dsm seems to like dropping in to make Fash feel like shit.

Renee

You people win.....I'm giving up. I should know by now that I can't fix a hurt butt. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "starkey"sup deadman

look at you. being 'on topic' and shit.... howdy....

Anonymous

You people win.....I'm giving up. I should know by now that I can't fix a hurt butt. :laugh3:

I am not sore anywhere. I am getting tired of the shit same as you. Unless dsm tries to reignite the coals I will not mention it.

deadskinmask

starkey

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

always lol. its very important in this day in age to be on topic. its rather uncivilized to be off topic in my opinion

deadskinmask

Quote from: "starkey"

always lol. its very important in this day in age to be on topic. its rather uncivilized to be off topic in my opinion

so.... is there any part of the internet you haven't been? lol. i'm guessing you have been all the way through it at this point....

RW

Let's test that....

Do you know about cake farts?
Beware of Gaslighters!

starkey

Quote from: "starkey"

so.... is there any part of the internet you haven't been? lol. i'm guessing you have been all the way through it at this point....

lol yeah i covered it all a long time ago..it just takes a little while to remember my names as you can see i haven't been here since october lol. figured go all out before my retirement lol