The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "Mona"Hiya Deaders. Fancy meeting you here.

howdy.... i wondered where you disappeared to....

I haven't disappeared.

well.... i guess not. but you certainly aren't on very often..... nbd. i'm losing interest as well....

i heard easter bunny was here. wheres he at?

Usually in the evening easter bunny posts here..

I like him very much.

acc_hugz

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "The Donald"I want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.

i agree.... my problem is - i used to always know where my car keys were.... BUT thanks to pot, i never have that problem anymore.... :D

Me either. I wear the loop around neck 24/7. Same with my sun glasses. Advanced planning.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
QuoteI want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.

i agree.... my problem is - i used to always know where my car keys were.... BUT thanks to pot, i never have that problem anymore.... :D

Me either. I wear the loop around neck 24/7. Same with my sun glasses. Advanced planning.

i have a giant ashtray by the door but i forget to use it.... lol....

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"EB is a lovely fellow :)

The dictionary definition of the word gentleman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
QuoteI want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.

i have a giant ashtray by the door but i forget to use it.... lol....

I make sure anyone that comes over to our place that smokes uses the coffee cans I place outside.

deadskinmask

mine is for car keys and pocket contents. i just forget to use it. i remember it only when the dryer starts rattling.... but i do smoke.... i just use a different ashtray....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"mine is for car keys and pocket contents. i just forget to use it. i remember it only when the dryer starts rattling.... but i do smoke.... i just use a different ashtray....

I have washed and dried clothes with $100 bills and credit cards in my pockets. Washing clothes and barrel wash do not mix. :laugh3:

deadskinmask

i fuck some laundry up, son.... i don't separate colors and i don't check pockets.... i've probably had more money in my lint filter than most ppl make in a year....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i fuck some laundry up, son.... i don't separate colors and i don't check pockets.... i've probably had more money in my lint filter than most ppl make in a year....

Separating colors? That's what old ladies are for. :laugh3:

Kidding RW, Renee and Fash.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i fuck some laundry up, son.... i don't separate colors and i don't check pockets.... i've probably had more money in my lint filter than most ppl make in a year....

thats sad but true.... as far as i'm concerned, i don't give a fuck. clean is clean.... but my girl is fuckin religious about sorting laundry....

kiebers

After 34 years...sort the laundry...but it never matters, we still don't do it right.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

thats sad but true.... as far as i'm concerned, i don't give a fuck. clean is clean.... but my girl is fuckin religious about sorting laundry....

My old lady is Asian and frickin anal about that stuff.

kiebers

We will never do it right....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

We will never do it right....LOL

I think we will always fall a bit short. :laugh3: