The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"lmmfao.... pot has no health risks.... unless you buy from shady ppl.... :D

But, it involves inhaling smoke?

so does driving cars. walking on a sidewalk. or even eating in a restaurant.... life is risky.... pot doesn't kill ppl.... death does.... :D

That's all true..

I'll ponder this at evening service.

deadskinmask

oh.... well then you probably shouldn't smoke pot anyway....

Bricktop

I dunno....pot in a church service...might be fun.

deadskinmask

i think eating the communion wafers like potato chips might be a dead giveaway.... :D

Anonymous

deadskinmask

HEY.... QUIT BOGARTING THAT BODY OF CHRIST....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"HEY.... QUIT BOGARTING THAT BODY OF CHRIST....

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i think eating the communion wafers like potato chips might be a dead giveaway.... :D

They are only edible with salsa.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i think eating the communion wafers like potato chips might be a dead giveaway.... :D

They are only edible with salsa.

not if you're high.... i ate 5 rice cakes just because i was stoned to the bone....

Bricktop

Only to later discover they were polystyrene drink coasters.

Anonymous

I remember the wafers in the Ukrainian Orthodox church I went to as a kid were anything but tasty.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Only to later discover they were polystyrene drink coasters.

i would have been more relieved than i was when i realized they were fuckin rice cakes.... :(

Bricktop

I feel ya...those things are nasty.

deadskinmask

i thought they were rice crispie treats.... i had a big glass of bourbon and coke too....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i thought they were rice crispie treats.... i had a big glass of bourbon and coke too....

I don't think I've ever been quite that polluted. That's a special kind of stoned.

That ranks right up their with my father in law who after drinking his face off, passed out  and when he woke up, he couldn't find his hearing aid. He swears that he ate it along with the box of chocolate that was found empty near the bed.  :swoon:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.