The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

yeah.... i was tore.... lol.... i get good weed. i remember one time thinking i was growing and shrinking....

The Donald

I want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.
Make America Great Again

deadskinmask

Quote from: "The Donald"I want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.

i agree.... my problem is - i used to always know where my car keys were.... BUT thanks to pot, i never have that problem anymore.... :D

The Donald

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "The Donald"I want to state my unequivocal support for medical marijuana. I know people that have serious problems... and... it really, really does help them.

i agree.... my problem is - i used to always know where my car keys were.... BUT thanks to pot, i never have that problem anymore.... :D

All your problems will stop being problems if I am elected president in November.
Make America Great Again

deadskinmask

Quote from: "The Donald"

All your problems will stop being problems if I am elected president in November.

lol.... what are you gonna do? rename em? lol.... politicians never fix anything....

The Donald

lol.... what are you gonna do? rename em? lol.... politicians never fix anything....

Politicians don't, but Donald J. Trump is no politician.
Make America Great Again

deadskinmask

:D

Anonymous

They can make things worse, but not better.

RW

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Isn't it amazing that even with Donald's busy schedule running for president that he still finds time to post here.

:laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mona

Quote from: "Mona"Hiya Deaders. Fancy meeting you here.

howdy.... i wondered where you disappeared to....

I haven't disappeared.

Bricktop

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mona"

I haven't disappeared.

well.... i guess not. but you certainly aren't on very often..... nbd. i'm losing interest as well....

i heard easter bunny was here. wheres he at?

Mona

Quote from: "Mona"

I haven't disappeared.

well.... i guess not. but you certainly aren't on very often..... nbd. i'm losing interest as well....

i heard easter bunny was here. wheres he at?

I find posting from my phone annoying, so I often don't bother, but I'm more vocal when I have my laptop on, and am posting from that.

I'm sure Mr Easter Bunny is around somewhere, I have seen him about.