The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Every bar needs one.....

Started by kiebers, May 10, 2016, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAFpkKL6c6w
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
If it makes people reconsider dangerous choices, than yes bars need them.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"
Hello kiebers. ac_wub
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Twenty Dollars

To me there is nothing wrong with having a drink. Nothing right about driving after. Does kiebers need to be reminded?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"To me there is nothing wrong with having a drink. Nothing right about driving after. Does kiebers need to be reminded?

Believe it or not, some people do need a reminder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"To me there is nothing wrong with having a drink. Nothing right about driving after. Does kiebers need to be reminded?

I believe that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Some people need to take a cab in the first place.

RW

Is no one else concerned with the camera in the bathroom and the subsequent invasion of privacy it is?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Is no one else concerned with the camera in the bathroom and the subsequent invasion of privacy it is?

If it prevents one drunk from getting behind the wheel, no.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Is no one else concerned with the camera in the bathroom and the subsequent invasion of privacy it is?

So we should just give up the right to privacy to stop drunk driving?  

Um, I don't think so.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Um, I don't think so.

Nobody is forcing you to go that bar.

Renee

I was concerned right from the moment I saw it but I didn't bust the goodie-goodie bubble and be demonized for it. I no longer have the strength and the patience to be dealing with these ultra intrusive social engineers.

Just to put it in perspective, people go to jail for snooping with hidden cameras in ladies rooms....in principle how is this different? The last thing I want in a restroom is some "con" (male or female) checking me out via hidden camera.

Fuck that fucken noise.

Oh and BTW....Since over 76% of DUI arrests and convictions in the US are male offenders, you can keep that shit in the men's room where it obviously belongs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Um, I don't think so.

Nobody is forcing you to go that bar.

Is that the solution to everything?  No one is forcing me?

Why should I lose my right to privacy in a bathroom because some idiot chooses to drink and drive?  No one is forcing that person to drink or drive or both.  They don't have the right to do either BTW.  I do have the right to privacy in a bathroom.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Here where I live, drunk driving is a problem. They set up traffic filters constantly. One never knows where.   This 3rd world country does not tolerate drunk drivers and dead beat dads.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Here where I live, drunk driving is a problem. They set up traffic filters constantly. One never knows where.   This 3rd world country does not tolerate drunk drivers and dead beat dads.

They do the same thing here and in the US and probably in lots of other countries.  DERP!
Beware of Gaslighters!