The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Every bar needs one.....

Started by kiebers, May 10, 2016, 02:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Even if it is rare for someone to be held socially responsible, I still act responsibly. If someone comes out to the farm and we get into the barrel wash, they are staying the night.

Herman what if I want Grey Goose?

Than you are buying. That shit is expensive.

The Ticos I used to work with would buy a beer and a half pint of Guaro, after work. 0 to drunk city in 10 minutes. An inexpensive way to go.

What is Guaro?

Renee

Could never understand why someone would buy "expensive vodka" (the concept alone is ridiculous) and then dump it in tomato juice or tonic water.

I don't drink vodka that often, I usually stick with Absolute or sometimes Finlandia.

I'm a bourbon drinker.....Gentlemen Jack or Jim Beam Devil's cut......IMHO the Jack is better. It's cleaner , smoother and the fragrance is outstanding. The Devil's cut tends to be rougher and syrupy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Even if it is rare for someone to be held socially responsible, I still act responsibly. If someone comes out to the farm and we get into the barrel wash, they are staying the night.

The Ticos I used to work with would buy a beer and a half pint of Guaro, after work. 0 to drunk city in 10 minutes. An inexpensive way to go.

What is Guaro?

I think it's bat shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Could never understand why someone would buy "expensive vodka" (the concept alone is ridiculous) and then dump it in tomato juice or tonic water.

I don't drink vodka that often, I usually stick with Absolute or sometimes Finlandia.

I'm a bourbon drinker.....Gentlemen Jack or Jim Beam Devil's cut......IMHO the Jack is better. It's cleaner , smoother and the fragrance is outstanding. The Devil's cut tends to be rougher and syrupy.

I have heard of Finlandia.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What is Guaro?

It's a nasty liquor made from sugarcane.

Regarding any type of good liquor. The buzz from Grey Goose is so much finer than from

Sky, or Sminoff. Clean no hangover.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Could never understand why someone would buy "expensive vodka" (the concept alone is ridiculous) and then dump it in tomato juice or tonic water.

I could not understand that either. I quit drinking over a decade ago, but on rare occasions I had Grey Goose,  I would not have poured any mix in it.

Anonymous

A 750 ml bottle of GG cost $49.95 CDN where I live.

kiebers

Don't really care for straight up alcohol any more. The one exception being scotch and then on ice. I enjoy a good mixed drink. The higher the quality the better the drink is for me. I quit drinking straight in my mid 20's. Yes I know that was a long long long long long time ago...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"A 750 ml bottle of GG cost $49.95 CDN where I live.

$30.31 US in Houston
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

$30.31 US in Houston

It is $57 in Saskatchewan. Man, I miss drinking cheaply in Texas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

$30.31 US in Houston

That is cheap.

kiebers

My favorite tequila is $42.75 US here and $75.00 C.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"My favorite tequila is $42.75 US here and $75.00 C.

I am not a tequila drinker, but I have had a shot or two while on holidays in warm climates. What is your brand?

kiebers

I like Patron. Very smooth. Makes a great Margarita.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I like Patron. Very smooth. Makes a great Margarita.

I had a de alcoholised Margarita..

I think it was a Margarita..

It was delicious no matter what it was.