The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"My rape reference was aimed at the fool who is bringing jobs back to the US. making it great again. You are someone else who assumes to much.

Please tell which statement is inaccurate as it pertains to you.

Lives in Houston

60 lbs overweight

Little self control.

Jealous and butt hurt.

Assumes too much about folks he doesn't know.

Apologies to who?

Meh, you got 1 right. I live in Houston.

Which of these are wrong? This is all I said. I didn't get all butt hurt and start throwing insults.

You are a US citizen. (not an insult)

You vote in national elections. (not an insult)

You pay US taxes on your retirement income. (not an insult)

You live and spend the rest of your disposable income in another country, with a very small

percentage possibly being spent in the US when you visit the US. (not an insult)

Something tells me there is not a single incorrect "assumption" there.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"My rape reference was aimed at the fool who is bringing jobs back to the US. making it great again. You are someone else who assumes to much.

Please tell which statement is inaccurate as it pertains to you.

Lives in Houston

60 lbs overweight

Little self control.

Jealous and butt hurt.

Assumes too much about folks he doesn't know.

Apologies to who?

Meh, you got 1 right. I live in Houston.

Which of these are wrong? This is all I said. I didn't get all butt hurt and start throwing insults.

You are a US citizen. (not an insult)

You vote in national elections. (not an insult)

You pay US taxes on your retirement income. (not an insult)

You live and spend the rest of your disposable income in another country, with a very small

percentage possibly being spent in the US when you visit the US. (not an insult)

Something tells me there is not a single incorrect "assumption" there.

TD is stupid and nasty and his response to your legitimate question proves it.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/F6A975E2-8ECA-4702-9654-CA9DF054CE9D_zpspvoio8ib.gif.html">

who cares?

Anonymous

I will not participate in back and forth name calling, but I will say that I have known kiebers from a few forums for a few years now..

He has always been a respected member where ever he has posted and that applies here too..

If someone has a problem with him, they are the one with the problem not kiebers.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"I will not participate in back and forth name calling, but I will say that I have known kiebers from a few forums for a few years now..

He has always been a respected member where ever he has posted and that applies here too..

If someone has a problem with him, they are the one with the problem not kiebers.

Message received. ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

Wow, the reaction of a 10 year old to some very valid observations. Did I say "10 year old"? On second thought maybe that was a insult to 10 year olds. TD is not only dumb but he apparently has the emotional maturity of a small child.

Everybody take a good look.

Take a good look at what? The good country that I come from allows me the freedom to live where I choose. Please tell me how I rape the US economy? I don't use any services, I don't pay for. So in other words I'm still paying for you. Little benefit there. This is further evidenced by the fact that my taxes don't have to be filed in June, and I get a $95,000 deduct off the top. Think I bullshit? Go look.  I'm dumb. Duh

And since I pay into S.S and medicare, I'm obviously still paying for YOU.

Why does everything have to be explained to you a dozen times?.....Yes you are dumb.

Dumb? How the fuck long did I pay into it? As a matter of fact business owners that are not corps pay double. Did you know that?  Why so bloody butthurt all the time? Mrs. Miserable.

Don't try to school me on business taxes. I know how payroll taxes and business taxes work for an LLC. As the owner of my husband's contracting business, I lived and dealt with it for years.

No one here is "butt hurt" where you got that from is another one of your misguided assumptions. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

Actually Renee, I've read yours and kiebers' arguments, and if $20 is still paying taxes, but not using the American medical system, nor its state or municipal services, he's not costing you a thing. In fact, he's a net benefit to the US economy if he pays to support it but draws few or no services from it.

So He's not a burden on you or kiebers.

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

Listen you uninformed so n so. I am U.S citizen. I file and pay taxes every year. Pay taxes here as well.  I vote in national elections. I guess  Im mostly here because of judgemental fools like you. What the fuck do you care? That you can't?

Wow, the reaction of a 10 year old to some very valid observations. Did I say "10 year old"? On second thought maybe that was a insult to 10 year olds. TD is not only dumb but he apparently has the emotional maturity of a small child.

Everybody take a good look.

Take a good look at what? The good country that I come from allows me the freedom to live where I choose. Please tell me how I rape the US economy? I don't use any services, I don't pay for. So in other words I'm still paying for you. Little benefit there. This is further evidenced by the fact that my taxes don't have to be filed in June, and I get a $95,000 deduct off the top. Think I bullshit? Go look.  I'm dumb. Duh

And since I pay into S.S and medicare, I'm obviously still paying for YOU.

Why does everything have to be explained to you a dozen times?.....Yes you are dumb.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"Actually Renee, I've read yours and kiebers' arguments, and if $20 is still paying taxes, but not using the American medical system, nor its state or municipal services, he's not costing you a thing. In fact, he's a net benefit to the US economy if he pays to support it but draws few or no services from it.

You did not read what I posted, or the rest of the posts he and I made, if you had you would never have said that. I explained everything already. It was just that simple.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "JOE"Actually Renee, I've read yours and kiebers' arguments, and if $20 is still paying taxes, but not using the American medical system, nor its state or municipal services, he's not costing you a thing. In fact, he's a net benefit to the US economy if he pays to support it but draws few or no services from it.

You did not read what I posted, or the rest of the posts he and I made, if you had you would never have said that. I explained everything already. It was just that simple.

...In all sincerity, k, I just don't think your argument carries any weight.

It seems to rest on the assumption that because he's not consuming or buying anythin in the US when he's in Costa Rica that $20 is a burden. But in reality he's not. If he pays taxes but doesn't use your country's services, then he's actually a net gain for the US economy. Those other retirees who live in the US might actually be a drain on the system if they use medicare and other entitlements at the state level.

And if you and reneee came to Canada, you'd shit yer pants out of disgust I'm sure. In canada you can go away as a retiree, pay no taxes if you spend 6 months in some sun spot complete with medical healthcare paid by the government. Extended is extra, but still that's subsidized by the Canadian medical system. Plus these retirees called Snowbirds get their regular pension cheques. If you're an American you might think this is like getting your cake and being able to eat it. Compared to Us retirement, it probably is.

kiebers

So basically all you are speaking of is government services. I am speaking about the economy as a whole. If no one buy groceries, cars, homes, toys, technology and everything else that we consume on a daily basis then there will be no taxes paid or government services available. Even in a poor economy some form of that goes on. Get rid of the tunnel vision and look at the whole picture based on the information available. Do the math. Economics 101...get some.

Oh and

I have no problem with him living there, might even envy him a little and wish I could do it.

Renee

Joe, you're a fucking shit stirring moron but I'm sure you're used to hearing that. But it still beats me why you don't take the hint. ac_unsure

I never said he was a burden. What I said is that he is taking US tax dollars that I and every other taxpayer and business owner in the US pays and he is dumping it into a foreign economy.

That is all I said. It's you and your idiot friend that have turned this into an argument over who is or isn't a burden on the taxpayer. Now please kindly STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Many Canadian retirees spend about six months a year in places like Arizona and Florida.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Many Canadian retirees spend about six months a year in places like Arizona and Florida.

Can you blame them?

What old person really wants to be up to their ass in snow and sub zero temperatures?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Many Canadian retirees spend about six months a year in places like Arizona and Florida.

Can you blame them?

What old person really wants to be up to their ass in snow and sub zero temperatures?

It's no fun at any age.

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"So basically all you are speaking of is government services. I am speaking about the economy as a whole. If no one buy groceries, cars, homes, toys, technology and everything else that we consume on a daily basis then there will be no taxes paid or government services available. Even in a poor economy some form of that goes on. Get rid of the tunnel vision and look at the whole picture based on the information available. Do the math. Economics 101...get some.

Oh and

I have no problem with him living there, might even envy him a little and wish I could do it.

I suppose you have a point. US is a very consumer driven economy where people buy buy buy & still buy some more! Gasp!  But I think the US guv's are aware of the issues you've raised & they probably do calculate the net cost of retirees like $20. If it was a drain, they probably would not hesitate to close as many loopholes as they could.

As for yer Costa Rica envy, I don't think I'd wanna live there all year round. Too hot for my tastes, and too many reptiles, scorpions and snakes. There was a recent story in the news about a Vancouver man who went walking in the forest and he stepped on something, came home and his leg started to swell up. Turned out he'd been bitten by a poisonous snake. They had to rush him to the hospital and the closest antivenom available was Washington state, USA. That must've cost the provincial medical system a lot of money to have to rely upon the Americans like that. Anyways, he got the serum and was saved.

If I had a choice to live somewhere else, it'd likely be Hawaii or Northern California as in the Redwood forests. Man, those places are like paradise, almost perfect, no poisonous snakes, low crime rates. So pristine and beautiful. Americans are lucky to have natural jewels like that.