The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Exclusive: U.S. plans new wave of immigrant deportation raids

Started by JOE, May 12, 2016, 09:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Dollar is pretty strong at the moment. Thanks Obama

Thank weakness in Europe and Asia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So making Merica great again WILL cost more, but your description of how CC wishes it could be  sounds more like Econ in Disneyland. Like most households, most goods in our homes came from China. You really didn't answer my question or set me straight. Howz Merica gonna be great again? I didn't say I couldn't afford my toys. Merely pointing out that everything manufactured comes from China. I do believe the US would welcome manufacturing jobs back. Wages will need to be less and the public will pay more. One more thing a tariff is a tax. I live in a country where almost everything is imported, and taxed. Bad for this small economy and the bad for its citizens. It opens the door for corruption and degradation. Coming soon to To Merica as it seems.

I don't think anyone believes Trump is going to make America great again. His positions change so often it is hard to know what he stands for. That's not what we're saying. We're saying you have not read their platforms. You have Hillary's platform confused with Trump's. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I choose to?

I looked into it about 30 years ago.  Not a bad move, but will one that sorta games on the diplomatic relationship between the US and CR...without criticizing it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So making Merica great again WILL cost more, but your description of how CC wishes it could be  sounds more like Econ in Disneyland. Like most households, most goods in our homes came from China. You really didn't answer my question or set me straight. Howz Merica gonna be great again? I didn't say I couldn't afford my toys. Merely pointing out that everything manufactured comes from China. I do believe the US would welcome manufacturing jobs back. Wages will need to be less and the public will pay more. One more thing a tariff is a tax. I live in a country where almost everything is imported, and taxed. Bad for this small economy and the bad for its citizens. It opens the door for corruption and degradation. Coming soon to To Merica as it seems.

I don't think anyone believes Trump is going to make America great again. His positions change so often it is hard to know what he stands for. That's not what we're saying. We're saying you have not read their platforms. You have Hillary's platform confused with Trump's. :laugh3:

Seems pointless to be talking about Trump's "platform" as if it meant anything at all, when you just said it doesn't...in so many words.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"

Seems pointless to be talking about Trump's "platform" as if it meant anything at all, when you just said it doesn't...in so many words.

Of course Peaches, but my point is that it looks like TD read both Clinton and Trump's sites and got confused which one is which.

Twenty Dollars

I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

Of course. No different than the hope and change of the US election eight years ago.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I respect everyone's point of view. I just hate being lied to before being raped. What I am hearing is, it's all a bunch of lies and bullshit anyway. So wtf?

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

The Donald

Quote from: "kiebers"

I try to as well, but how are you being raped? You don't live here. You take most if not all of your retirement income from the US and spend it in another country which robs the US's economy. You do pay income taxes and perhaps SS and medicare but the US loses the rest to a foreign economy. Sounds to me like you are doing the raping of the US economy.

True you are a drop in the bucket but there are so many drops that bucket is over flowing. World bank estimates 120 billion last year was sent by all immigrants to their home country. Some estimates out there for illegal immigrants go as high as 50 billion.

And when I am president I will stop the raping of America by parasites who make their money in America and spend it in other countries.
Make America Great Again

JOE

Where do you live???

Didn't you know? $20 has been posting under the handle of SeaMajor in the other forum for several months. I think he's mentioned countless times that he lives in Costa Rica. Sometimes you're really slow and stodgy in the head, K. Oh well.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
Didn't you know? $20 has been posting under the handle of SeaMajor in the other forum for several months. I think he's mentioned countless times that he lives in Costa Rica. Sometimes you're really slow and stodgy in the head, K. Oh well.

I knew that long before you did J0E. Just taking care with PI. You know the "P" in "PI" just like the "P" in "PM" means "PRIVATE". I know that has confused you in the past. Perhaps get a sticky note and put it on your monitor to remind you of that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

I knew that long before you did J0E. Just taking care with PI. You know the "P" in "PI" just like the "P" in "PM" means "PRIVATE". I know that has confused you in the past. Perhaps get a sticky note and put it on your monitor to remind you of that.

Were you a member of BF kiebers?

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nope. Barely knew about it. Have not belonged to as many forums as some. The red ones are now defunct. Consumption Junction, Banned Allstars #1, Deviant Mafia, Jerk Circus, Banned Allstars #2, VF, Blurtsome, Blue Cashew and Bastard Vortex. Pretty much the order that I joined. Starting in 1998 I believe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nope. Barely knew about it. Have not belonged to as many forums as some. The red ones are now defunct. Consumption Junction, Banned Allstars #1, Deviant Mafia, Jerk Circus, Banned Allstars #2, VF, Blurtsome, Blue Cashew and Bastard Vortex. Pretty much the order that I joined. Starting in 1998 I believe.

Some of these I have heard of and of course I am a regular contributing member of Blurtsome..

Most of the forums I have posted on in the past are defunct too..

What is B@stard Vortex?

Is it an offshoot of BF? Is it still around?

kiebers

It was an offshoot. Started after everyone came to VF. It was a great place. Wish it was still around.