Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Strip Club Offering Free Lap Dances to Fort McMurray Evacuees

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2016, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Morning Renee. How was breakfast? Come on, you need to try harder. Are you at work yet? Actually it's the commute home that tweeks you. I hardly ever use my car anymore. Mostly use my  bike.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning Renee. How was breakfast? Come on, you need to try harder. Are you at work yet? Actually it's the commute home that tweeks you. I hardly ever use my car anymore. Mostly use my  bike.

I'm not in work this morning....I'm sitting waiting at a scheduled service appointment for my truck.

With gas prices being over 3 bucks gallon in the Banana Republic and being on a fixed income, I can understand the extensive use of the bike.

I use my bike a lot too but it stays in one spot. I don't enjoy riding a bike outdoors on the road anymore. Too many oblivious assholes behind the wheel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Morning Renee. How was breakfast? Come on, you need to try harder. Are you at work yet? Actually it's the commute home that tweeks you. I hardly ever use my car anymore. Mostly use my  bike.

I'm not in work this morning....I'm sitting waiting at a scheduled service appointment for my truck.

With gas prices being over 3 bucks gallon in the Banana Republic and being on a fixed income, I can understand the extensive use of the bike.

I use my bike a lot too but it stays in one spot. I don't enjoy riding a bike outdoors on the road anymore. Too many oblivious assholes behind the wheel.

My Nissan Frontier is diesel. Diesel is cheaper here as it should be. I enjoy riding my bike out in the campo, or a quick look at the beaches. Regarding my fixed income, can't seem to spend it all every month. Just had a nice swim. Time for an espresso. Cool that we're learning about each other.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-02/EE063B92-BBAA-4F5C-9C21-0D8CF9352B99_zpsgo18dyqr.jpg.html">

Got a beat up quad I ride a lot too.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-02/EE063B92-BBAA-4F5C-9C21-0D8CF9352B99_zpsgo18dyqr.jpg.html">

Got a beat up quad I ride a lot too.

And it's pink....Noice. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You're blind. Dirty red.

Maybe faded red because that pic says it's pink. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

My Nissan Frontier is diesel. Diesel is cheaper here as it should be. I enjoy riding my bike out in the campo, or a quick look at the beaches. Regarding my fixed income, can't seem to spend it all every month. Just had a nice swim. Time for an espresso. Cool that we're learning about each other.

I have a Nissan Altima.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Don't start with this shit again Joe.  

Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

He's 100% troll with a penchant for dabbling in pedo commentary.

That's  a daring claim to make. Is this a joke, or do you have proof? If not Fash should ban your ass.

Not only am I one if the admins here, I pay the bills for this little slice of the Internet.

Any other complaints you'd like to make?

It's a cheap shot to call someone a pedo without proof on a message board. Real classy

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

She didn't call him a "pedo". She said JOE likes to comment on and discuss issues of pedophilia. There is proof of that all over VF......go look for it, dumbass.

Joe likes to speculate about the sexual activity of underage girls and sometimes he gets borderline inappropriate with it. That is no secret. Most long timers around here have been witness to it. A relative newcomer like you should keep your mouth shut and comment only after you have a bit more experience with the troll that Joe likes to throw around.

That is really on the border legally. Socially speaking it is really sick.

JOE

Hey Renn, since you & RW keep bringing up this accusation, can you provide specific examples or posts that I made on VF or elsewhere which back up your claims? I'd like to see them, please.

Quote from: "Peaches"
Don't start with this shit again Joe.  

Jesus H. Christ, do you have any God damn control over how creepy you can be? :negative:

If I may ask ... since my meanderings in the archives have not exposed me to anything weird from JOE ... is there an executive summary available to bring me up to speed?

He's 100% troll with a penchant for dabbling in pedo commentary.

That's  a daring claim to make. Is this a joke, or do you have proof? If not Fash should ban your ass.

Not only am I one if the admins here, I pay the bills for this little slice of the Internet.

Any other complaints you'd like to make?

It's a cheap shot to call someone a pedo without proof on a message board. Real classy

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

She didn't call him a "pedo". She said JOE likes to comment on and discuss issues of pedophilia. There is proof of that all over VF......go look for it, dumbass.

Joe likes to speculate about the sexual activity of underage girls and sometimes he gets borderline inappropriate with it. That is no secret. Most long timers around here have been witness to it. A relative newcomer like you should keep your mouth shut and comment only after you have a bit more experience with the troll that Joe likes to throw around.

Romero

Quote from: "J0E"What I find odd, is that its seems a lot easier to approach and meet young girls half my age than it is to older women.

Quote from: "J0E"I  find I have few problems with bein' around young girls, eh?

Quote from: "J0E"But I'm still attractive to the young girls.

You're a creep and everybody knows it. You make SMP look like a distinguished gentleman most days.

kiebers

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "J0E"What I find odd, is that its seems a lot easier to approach and meet young girls half my age than it is to older women.

You're a creep and everybody knows it. You make SMP look like a distinguished gentleman most days.

If there were a member memorable quote thread...that would be front page material... ac_toofunny
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

I wouldn't go that far. SMP is a real world certified creep. To my knowledge JOE lacks that certification.

But Joe does have a creep flag that he let's fly a little too often.

cc

Dunno. Putting my distrust of Joey aside for a moment, I find that level of effort at archiving / searching beyond creepy .... getting into a bit scary in fact

especially considering these are just meant to be mere  "fun" forums, eh?

To save you the trouble of being repetitive ... i.e. to head off your usual style comeback attempt ploy to save yourself. No. I'm not one bit worried about what you saved or search  about myself. You might just learn something valuable to yourself about "real life" from it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Oh c'mon Renn. You may find me irritating, but I'm never dirty.

All my songs and poems about you are GOOD, CLEAN FUN!

Not even a four letter word uttered in them.

Why, I was humming 2 songs from Joe's Hit Parade, 'Renn Your such a Hen!' & 'Why can't I make Renee Happy?' this morning.

I wouldn't go that far. SMP is a real world certified creep. To my knowledge JOE lacks that certification.

But Joe does have a creep flag that he let's fly a little too often.