Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Me Losing my rag with one of the beta ch1nk cucks on here

Started by Aryan, May 20, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE":laugh3:

I could not see it, but I do not care anyway.

I can see an 18 year old into this shit, but a man in his thirties?

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Banshee is a popular tv show for people of all ages...  ac_unsure

I do not know Banshee. I was talking about something else.

Aryan

You remind me a lot of Twenty shekels, he gets confused and muddled up a lot..... must be an age thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You remind me a lot of Twenty shekels, he gets confused and muddled up a lot..... must be an age thing.

But, you got confused and thought I was talking about your show.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You remind me a lot of Twenty shekels, he gets confused and muddled up a lot..... must be an age thing.

Confused? You've already posted this same shit everywhere your not already banned from. Know what redundant means? Nazi wannabe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I knew you were not talking about a show Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

I knew you were not talking about a show Herman.

That was obvious.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Banshee is a popular tv show for people of all ages...  ac_unsure

Idiot, no its not...Next time post a video where the owner hasn't disabled the playback outside of YouTube..... Fucking moron.  :laugh3:

BTW, the show sucks. Just another mediocre made for Showtime melodrama created to attract the lowest common denominator.

It's no surprise that a juvenile minded, gap toothed, ass face like you finds it entertaining. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Idiot, no its not...Next time post a video where the owner hasn't disabled the playback outside of YouTube..... Fucking moron.  :laugh3:

BTW, the show sucks. Just another mediocre made for Showtime melodrama created to attract the lowest common denominator.

It's no surprise that a juvenile minded, gap toothed, ass face like you finds it entertaining. :laugh3:

It's easy to forget that SCOUSE is a grown man in his thirties. ac_unsure

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Confused? You've already posted this same shit everywhere your not already banned from. Know what redundant means? Nazi wannabe.

Semen you're a fucking snake, you slither around forums whining and complaining, while sucking upto and white knighting any females over the age of 60 which you think you  might have a chance with.

You bash that report button on memebee on an almost daily basis, and for some unknown reason evs always panders to your crying...... she all but admitted that you report posts constantly in that thead I made about it a while ago.

You are a stereotypical Jew....  a whiny , whinging, short arsed little faggot who grasses, snitches and runs to the 'authorities' in an attempt to manipulate them to  get your own way. Your rabbi probably taught you the tactic as a kid.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

That video clip was the only one available of that particular fight scene, so sue me.....

Presumably shows like this don't appeal as you prefer to watch cooking programs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview