The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Me Losing my rag with one of the beta ch1nk cucks on here

Started by Aryan, May 20, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess so,  but where I'm from anyone who has a rep for being a tell tale snitch are fucking loathed by most people. I know its only the internet and it can be argued that it doesn't really matter what people think of you, but I'm pretty sure someone like semen who spends as much time online as he does would want to be respected by other users, which for the most part he isn't...

Yeah, because everyone wants the respect of basement dwelling, little boy, skinhead, wannabes. :nea:

Doesn't everyone aspire to such lofty goals? :laugh3:

You complain about TD whining and yet most of the whining in this thread is being perpetrated by you. The irony is priceless.

Do us all a favor and go fuck yourself with a saw.

Here she is, the sexually frustrated whale.... Still as obnoxious as ever I see? Some things never change.  

Its amusing how you are the one who always starts the shit flinging and are allowed to post anywhere on the board, whereas I was having a civil convo with RW, but I'm confined in here?   ac_unsure

Renee is capable of civil conversation.  She's proved that.  Should you prove that, you'll be able to chat wherever you like as well. :)

She's incapable of being 'civil' with me, which I'm fine with, but its slightly annoying that she can post anywhere with her obnoxious attitude while I'm stuck here.

Funny he says, I'm stuck here? He's free to leave, right?

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess so,  but where I'm from anyone who has a rep for being a tell tale snitch are fucking loathed by most people. I know its only the internet and it can be argued that it doesn't really matter what people think of you, but I'm pretty sure someone like semen who spends as much time online as he does would want to be respected by other users, which for the most part he isn't...

Yeah, because everyone wants the respect of basement dwelling, little boy, skinhead, wannabes. :nea:

You complain about TD whining and yet most of the whining in this thread is being perpetrated by you. The irony is priceless.

Here she is, the sexually frustrated whale.... Still as obnoxious as ever I see? Some things never change.  

Its amusing how you are the one who always starts the shit flinging and are allowed to post anywhere on the board, whereas I was having a civil convo with RW, but I'm confined in here?   ac_unsure

Renee is capable of civil conversation.  She's proved that.  Should you prove that, you'll be able to chat wherever you like as well. :)

She's incapable of being 'civil' with me, which I'm fine with, but its slightly annoying that she can post anywhere with her obnoxious attitude while I'm stuck here.

You will be able to do the same once you demonstrate you can talk about things that aren't related to Jews and Hitler. :)

Well thats easy, its just that politics is one of my favourite subjects.   ac_biggrin

Aryan

Look douche canoe, stop your whining.

Oooooh....Renee is mean to me and how come she has a bigger lollipop than I do..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh3:

Just STFU, you oral hygene challenged, tea bag.

I can be perfectly civil and most times I am. BUT my civility is limited to those who deserve it. The truth is......you simply don't.

When you demonstrate that you can be more than just a one dimensional Nazi, wannabe fail troll, then maybe you'll get some civility out of me. Truth is, I cant abide your kind. Skinheads, klansmen and white supremists of any strip are ignorant subhuman savages who are no better than what they profess to hate.

Unfortunately odds are, there is no chance of you getting a civil word out of me because you are too much of a God damn ass clown. Stay over in VF where that insane bitch owner welcomes you societal deviants with open arms.

I know you probably wanted me to read that long winded rant, but I actually can't be bothered.   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

The thing that this person doesn't understand is 90 % of what he posts is racsist Nazi BS. Of that 90%, 60% gets removed by the mods, automatically because he break the rules. He's currently banned from VF.  Funny that he would think that I want his respect. If it happens to have to do with personal information in a derogatory way, I'm gonna push that button again and again. As would any self respecting person.

Bollocks, the only stuff which gets removed by the mods is what you report, and thats just about anything that you disagree with...... be it on political issues, banter in your gay as fuck surf thread, or photoshopped pics of your 70 yr old juden ass.  

If you didnt snitch and bitch so much on VF, the number of threads and posts that disappeared would be more than halved over night.  ac_unsure

Renee

Look douche canoe, stop your whining.

Oooooh....Renee is mean to me and how come she has a bigger lollipop than I do..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh3:

Just STFU, you oral hygene challenged, tea bag.

I can be perfectly civil and most times I am. BUT my civility is limited to those who deserve it. The truth is......you simply don't.

When you demonstrate that you can be more than just a one dimensional Nazi, wannabe fail troll, then maybe you'll get some civility out of me. Truth is, I cant abide your kind. Skinheads, klansmen and white supremists of any strip are ignorant subhuman savages who are no better than what they profess to hate.

Unfortunately odds are, there is no chance of you getting a civil word out of me because you are too much of a God damn ass clown. Stay over in VF where that insane bitch owner welcomes you societal deviants with open arms.

I know you probably wanted me to read that long winded rant, but I actually can't be bothered.   :laugh:

Well that's no surprise. Reading something more complicated than a knock-knock joke is probably a tall order for you.

So how about I just say...... "Go get fucked in the ass by a gorilla".

Is that short enough to keep your attention, there fruit fly?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

The thing that this person doesn't understand is 90 % of what he posts is racsist Nazi BS. Of that 90%, 60% gets removed by the mods, automatically because he break the rules. He's currently banned from VF.  Funny that he would think that I want his respect. If it happens to have to do with personal information in a derogatory way, I'm gonna push that button again and again. As would any self respecting person.

Bollocks, the only stuff which gets removed by the mods is what you report, and thats just about anything that you disagree with...... be it on political issues, banter in your gay as fuck surf thread, or photoshopped pics of your 70 yr old juden ass.  

If you didnt snitch and bitch so much on VF, the number of threads and posts that disappeared would be more than halved over night.  ac_unsure

Half the posts on VF are worthless drivel anyway. If what you are crying about is true, then TD is doing that shithole of a forum a kindness.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Pippi being a phony Nazi dish washer is one thing.  Believing and becoming butt hurt on fornum is dumb. You're now banned from VF. How much longer do you think you last here?

Renee

Pretty soon the only place Scouce will be welcome is places like "Stormfront" where the revolting ignorance and subhuman intelligence that goes with white supremacy is still the accepted norm.

Bunch of toothless, cousin fucking, camo-wearing, hillbillies discussing race relations and the latest mattress surfing derby. What a bad joke. :sad:

Take a good look at the class of "white people" Scouse probably most closely identifies with.....read it and weep.

'It could have been worse - she could have been doing drugs': Father of new mother, 12, says he is proud after she and boyfriend, 13, become Britain's youngest parents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605672/Britains-youngest-parents-Mother-12-gives-birth-7lb-baby-girl-falling-pregnant-primary-school-boy-aged-13.html">//http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605672/Britains-youngest-parents-Mother-12-gives-birth-7lb-baby-girl-falling-pregnant-primary-school-boy-aged-13.html

Somehow I'll bet the God damn Jooooooooows are responsible for this exemplary example of nanny state, culture in merry old England  ac_biggrin .....Fucking disgrace. :mad:

Anonymous

He is not online that often. He posts in the morning and hits the waves in the afternoon. I would like a life like that myself except I would substitute golf for surfing.

Anonymous

Just like Mel Gibson. Gets banned from VF and comes whining to us.

This is an opportunity for Scouse to do something productive for a change, but he wastes it.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yeah right. He could explain hitlers single gonad to ya

Oh I know he won't do anything to better himself or society. This will be another wasted opportunity for him.

Hey, how long is his VF ban? As soon as that's done he will go back and we will not see him again until he gets banned again. Another Mel Gibson.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yeah right. He could explain hitlers single gonad to ya

Oh I know he won't do anything to better himself or society. This will be another wasted opportunity for him.

Hey, how long is his VF ban? As soon as that's done he will go back and we will not see him again until he gets banned again. Another Mel Gibson.

A week I think. Evs is the most tolerant person ever. She rarely bans anyone. Pippis point of view is catching up with him.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

A week I think. Evs is the most tolerant person ever. She rarely bans anyone. Pippis point of view is catching up with him.

ac_lmfao. I'll chalk that statement up to your lack of experience with her.

A lot of people are taken in by her all inclusive, bullshit. Run afoul of her fake sweetness and light/faux tolerance act and you'll see the real crazy vicious bitch that she really is.

If anyone disagrees, well then explain why this place exists in it's current form.

Aryan

Shall we elaborate on why I have been given a week's ban?  For posting a photoshopped pic of SEMEN/Twenty shekels   ac_lmfao  

Its a fucking beauty, but for some unknown reason is classed as PI even though semen has already posted the same pic on the site numerous times before?  ac_unsure  

And guess who bashed the report button.......... not a hard one to work out is it. So well done semen, how does it feel that people know you're a petty, sniveling little snitch ? Of course most of the people on here are too polite to say it to your face.  :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview