Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Me Losing my rag with one of the beta ch1nk cucks on here

Started by Aryan, May 20, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yeah right. He could explain hitlers single gonad to ya

Oh I know he won't do anything to better himself or society. This will be another wasted opportunity for him.

Hey, how long is his VF ban? As soon as that's done he will go back and we will not see him again until he gets banned again. Another Mel Gibson.

A week I think. Evs is the most tolerant person ever. She rarely bans anyone. Pippis point of view is catching up with him.

ac_lmfao. I'll chalk that statement up to your lack of experience with her.

A lot of people are taken in by her all inclusive, bullshit. Run afoul of her fake sweetness and light/faux tolerance act and you'll see the real crazy vicious bitch that she really is.

If anyone disagrees, well then explain why this place exists in it's current form.

Give me evs over your obese obnoxious fat ass any day of the week.  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yeah right. He could explain hitlers single gonad to ya

Oh I know he won't do anything to better himself or society. This will be another wasted opportunity for him.

Hey, how long is his VF ban? As soon as that's done he will go back and we will not see him again until he gets banned again. Another Mel Gibson.

A week I think. Evs is the most tolerant person ever. She rarely bans anyone. Pippis point of view is catching up with him.

ac_lmfao. I'll chalk that statement up to your lack of experience with her.

A lot of people are taken in by her all inclusive, bullshit. Run afoul of her fake sweetness and light/faux tolerance act and you'll see the real crazy vicious bitch that she really is.

If anyone disagrees, well then explain why this place exists in it's current form.

Give me evs over your obese obnoxious fat ass any day of the week.  :laugh:

Then what are you doing here?......Oh I forgot, she kicked your green toothed, worthless, ass to the curb.

Maybe she's not quiet as nuts as I think she is. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Shall we elaborate on why I have been given a week's ban?  For posting a photoshopped pic of SEMEN/Twenty shekels   ac_lmfao  

Its a fucking beauty, but for some unknown reason is classed as PI even though semen has already posted the same pic on the site numerous times before?  ac_unsure  

And guess who bashed the report button.......... not a hard one to work out is it. So well done semen, how does it feel that people know you're a petty, sniveling little snitch ? Of course most of the people on here are too polite to say it to your face.  :laugh:

Welcome to the whims of the whackadoo.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Shall we elaborate on why I have been given a week's ban?  For posting a photoshopped pic of SEMEN/Twenty shekels   ac_lmfao  

Its a fucking beauty, but for some unknown reason is classed as PI even though semen has already posted the same pic on the site numerous times before?  ac_unsure  

And guess who bashed the report button.......... not a hard one to work out is it. So well done semen, how does it feel that people know you're a petty, sniveling little snitch ? Of course most of the people on here are too polite to say it to your face.  :laugh:

When it comes to PI I'll do it every time. Tough shit. Get a life loser. Please anyone here, SAY IT TO MY FACE.

Aryan

SEMEN, how is it PI when you had previously posted the pic on the site?

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"SEMEN, how is it PI when you had previously posted the pic on the site?

He should be able to control images of his images is the rationale.  Normal procedure is to merely remove it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I'd love to be able to post the pic here , its fucking hilarious.  ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'd love to be able to post the pic here , its fucking hilarious.  ac_lmfao

Yeah pretty funny. I've got some of pippis un chopped that are funnier. Bet you all like to see his groovy stencils tats. He sports a hair helmut that with a bunch of Knicks flicked out of his head. Like the 100th time he got his ass whooped. I'll stop there. It's mean.

Aryan

I've got a few battle scars but I used to fight a lot when I was younger...  ac_dunno

Aryan

One of my favourite fights was when I fractured a paki's skull outside a nightclub, I actually thought I was going to do some jail time for that, luckily I didnt.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"You two should agree to post each other's pics :)

You first.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"One of my favourite fights was when I fractured a paki's skull outside a nightclub, I actually thought I was going to do some jail time for that, luckily I didnt.

ac_biggrin  ac_dance  ac_lmfao

What a tough guy.

Your knogen paid the price.

RW

Quote from: "RW"You two should agree to post each other's pics :)

You first.

I'm not you or SCOUSE.

DERP!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview