The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Me Losing my rag with one of the beta ch1nk cucks on here

Started by Aryan, May 20, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You remind me a lot of Twenty shekels, he gets confused and muddled up a lot..... must be an age thing.

Confused? You've already posted this same shit everywhere your not already banned from. Know what redundant means? Nazi wannabe.

Semen you're a fucking snake, you slither around forums whining and complaining, while sucking upto and white knighting any females over the age of 60 which you think you  might have a chance with.

You bash that report button on memebee on an almost daily basis, and for some unknown reason evs always panders to your crying...... she all but admitted that you report posts constantly in that thead I made about it a while ago.

You are a stereotypical Jew....  a whiny , whinging, short arsed little faggot who grasses, snitches and runs to the 'authorities' in an attempt to manipulate them to  get your own way. Your rabbi probably taught you the tactic as a kid.   :001_rolleyes:

I know. I know. It's till 100% better than being a broke phony Nazi finger pointer. Well save the discussion of your special occupation for later. Sorry you're so butt hurt. Thought you were starting to like me again? Don't think Fashonista want you cluttering up her site with you Nazi BS.

Aryan

I'd like you better if you stopped grassing and report button bashing...... Why the fuck do you do it?? Literally nobody else does it except for you...    ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'd like you better if you stopped grassing and report button bashing...... Why the fuck do you do it?? Literally nobody else does it except for you...    ac_unsure

Pretty simple Scouse - because it works.

You're welcome :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I guess so,  but where I'm from anyone who has a rep for being a tell tale snitch are fucking loathed by most people. I know its only the internet and it can be argued that it doesn't really matter what people think of you, but I'm pretty sure someone like semen who spends as much time online as he does would want to be respected by other users, which for the most part he isn't...

RW

We're Canadian so we end up disliking the whole racism thing more than the whining thing.  That said, I can't recall him ever reporting you on this board and this is the board we concern ourselves with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess so,  but where I'm from anyone who has a rep for being a tell tale snitch are fucking loathed by most people. I know its only the internet and it can be argued that it doesn't really matter what people think of you, but I'm pretty sure someone like semen who spends as much time online as he does would want to be respected by other users, which for the most part he isn't...

Yeah, because everyone wants the respect of basement dwelling, little boy, skinhead, wannabes. :nea:

Doesn't everyone aspire to such lofty goals? :laugh3:

You complain about TD whining and yet most of the whining in this thread is being perpetrated by you. The irony is priceless.

Do us all a favor and go fuck yourself with a saw.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"We're Canadian so we end up disliking the whole racism thing more than the whining thing.  That said, I can't recall him ever reporting you on this board and this is the board we concern ourselves with.

No white pride in Canada? Dere dere.....  Are you one of those 'multicultural and proud countries'?   The establishment is always pushing that line here, but for the most part people aren't fans of diversity and just want to be around their own people.  Towns and cities with large muslim and other ethnic minority populations are heavily segregated, and when too many non whites move in, whites move out.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess so,  but where I'm from anyone who has a rep for being a tell tale snitch are fucking loathed by most people. I know its only the internet and it can be argued that it doesn't really matter what people think of you, but I'm pretty sure someone like semen who spends as much time online as he does would want to be respected by other users, which for the most part he isn't...

Yeah, because everyone wants the respect of basement dwelling, little boy, skinhead, wannabes. :nea:

You complain about TD whining and yet most of the whining in this thread is being perpetrated by you. The irony is priceless.

Here she is, the sexually frustrated whale.... Still as obnoxious as ever I see? Some things never change.  

Its amusing how you are the one who always starts the shit flinging and are allowed to post anywhere on the board, whereas I was having a civil convo with RW, but I'm confined in here?   ac_unsure

RW

Quote from: "RW"We're Canadian so we end up disliking the whole racism thing more than the whining thing.  That said, I can't recall him ever reporting you on this board and this is the board we concern ourselves with.

No white pride in Canada? Dere dere.....  Are you one of those 'multicultural and proud countries'?   The establishment is always pushing that line here, but for the most part people aren't fans of diversity and just want to be around their own people.  Towns and cities with large muslim and other ethnic minority populations are heavily segregated, and when too many non whites move in, whites move out.

It's more about just being nice to other humans regardless of their cultural background.  We dig on that in these parts.  We are kind of like you only with better teeth and more polite.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Here she is, the sexually frustrated whale.... Still as obnoxious as ever I see? Some things never change.  

Its amusing how you are the one who always starts the shit flinging and are allowed to post anywhere on the board, whereas I was having a civil convo with RW, but I'm confined in here?   ac_unsure

Renee is capable of civil conversation.  She's proved that.  Should you prove that, you'll be able to chat wherever you like as well. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

It's more about just being nice to other humans regardless of their cultural background.  We dig on that in these parts.  We are kind of like you only with better teeth and more polite.

My teeth are fine thanks.  :sneaky2:

Aryan

Renee is capable of civil conversation.  She's proved that.  Should you prove that, you'll be able to chat wherever you like as well. :)

She's incapable of being 'civil' with me, which I'm fine with, but its slightly annoying that she can post anywhere with her obnoxious attitude while I'm stuck here.

RW

She's incapable of being 'civil' with me, which I'm fine with, but its slightly annoying that she can post anywhere with her obnoxious attitude while I'm stuck here.

You will be able to do the same once you demonstrate you can talk about things that aren't related to Jews and Hitler. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Look douche canoe, stop your whining.

Oooooh....Renee is mean to me and how come she has a bigger lollipop than I do..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh3:

Just STFU, you oral hygene challenged, tea bag.

I can be perfectly civil and most times I am. BUT my civility is limited to those who deserve it. The truth is......you simply don't.

When you demonstrate that you can be more than just a one dimensional Nazi, wannabe fail troll, then maybe you'll get some civility out of me. Truth is, I cant abide your kind. Skinheads, klansmen and white supremists of any strip are ignorant subhuman savages who are no better than what they profess to hate.

Unfortunately odds are, there is no chance of you getting a civil word out of me because you are too much of a God damn ass clown. Stay over in VF where that insane bitch owner welcomes you societal deviants with open arms.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

The thing that this person doesn't understand is 90 % of what he posts is racsist Nazi BS. Of that 90%, 60% gets removed by the mods, automatically because he break the rules. He's currently banned from VF.  Funny that he would think that I want his respect. If it happens to have to do with personal information in a derogatory way, I'm gonna push that button again and again. As would any self respecting person.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview