Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Me Losing my rag with one of the beta ch1nk cucks on here

Started by Aryan, May 20, 2016, 10:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Aryan

What about that photo of you on the front page of the Costa Ebola Chronicle? Or the one of you surfing naked covered in MALE Scat ?  :shock:

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The only photo I would post would be a wave riding photo from afar.

You've already posted numerous pics of yourself that haven't been from all that far.  Are you ducking senile or something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

A lot of those surfing photos semen has posted are from the 1990's, he's just deleted the timestamp and pretended they are recent.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"What about that photo of you on the front page of the Costa Ebola Chronicle? Or the one of you surfing naked covered in MALE Scat ?  :shock:

And stupid shit like this is why you will never be granted access to the main forum. :negative:

Get a clue. Or better yet, buy one the next time your Paki boss dumps a handful of loose change on the floor so that you and the rest of the minimum wage kitchen help can fight over it. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The only photo I would post would be a wave riding photo from afar.

You've already posted numerous pics of yourself that haven't been from all that far.  Are you ducking senile or something?

Yeah @95 I could be close.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"What about that photo of you on the front page of the Costa Ebola Chronicle? Or the one of you surfing naked covered in MALE Scat ?  :shock:

And stupid shit like this is why you will never be granted access to the main forum. :negative:

Get a clue. Or better yet, buy one the next time your Paki boss dumps a handful of loose change on the floor so that you and the rest of the minimum wage kitchen help can fight over it. :nea:

Actually the pics are funny as fuck, I didnt make them myself as photoshop isn't something I've ever used personally.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"

Yeah @95 I could be close.

So you're even older and more leathery than the pics let on?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Actually the pics are funny as fuck, I didnt make them myself as photoshop isn't something I've ever used personally.

You should PM them to me. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"One of my favourite fights was when I fractured a paki's skull outside a nightclub, I actually thought I was going to do some jail time for that, luckily I didnt.

You did that because he did not pay her 5 pounds after your old mama gave him a hummer. ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Renee

I'm sure to someone with the mind of a 13 year old, they're hilarious.

I'm not surprised you aren't familiar with Photoshop........unlike "eat your duty" or some other "shootem up" electronic waste of time, there's no way to achieve a high score. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Aryan

..unlike "eat your duty"  :nea:

I believe the name of the video game you are talking about is 'Call of Duty'.  

Its all food, food, food with you isn't it?  ac_unsure

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"One of my favourite fights was when I fractured a paki's skull outside a nightclub, I actually thought I was going to do some jail time for that, luckily I didnt.

You did that because he did not pay her 5 pounds after your old mama gave him a hummer. ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

English please grand dad...  :confused1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

English please grand dad...  :confused1:

You never had a hummer? What am I saying, of course you haven't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview