Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Brand New Stuff

Started by Annie, May 22, 2016, 01:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Ahhh hahaha! Yes, yes we have !  :laugh:  But the vibe stopped working after a few months......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ahhh hahaha! Yes, yes we have !  :laugh:  But the vibe stopped working after a few months......

You wore it out. ac_toofunny

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "Annie" ... the vibe stopped working after a few months......

Well 24 / 7 .... I guess so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I finally went out and bought a new stereo receiver from Best Buy. I was only going to buy just that and hook it up to the old 1980 something speakers used for the past 20 years but I bought the Pioneeer AV receiver with 5.1 speakers. It came with a nice floor sub woofer and option for one of the small speakers to act as a sub woofer as well.  It also has compatibility to connect ipod, iphone, tv, vcr, dvd, etc The cost in total was $399.12 and I have the 3 month no interest payment plan.  Woohoo! Sooo now I have it cranked listening to CFox  :yahoo:

Good for you Annie..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You like music loud do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Annie" ... the vibe stopped working after a few months......

Well 24 / 7 .... I guess so

ac_toofunny

Annie

Not too terribly loud, Fash. But just loud enough to drown out outside noises. Oh and of course when there's a good song on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Not too terribly loud, Fash. But just loud enough to drown out outside noises. Oh and of course when there's a good song on.

Good songs are meant for turning up the volume.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha, oh I have it cranked again. Well not too loud, hubby is napping. His hearing is the shits so he can hardly hear it anyways lol. Great idea with the bagpipe or humpback whale sounds.  I alter between rock, heavy metal, pop, 80's, 50's and everything in between.  Ohh I should put some Stompin Tom Conner on and crank it! Or better yet, MacLean and MacLean, the Pubic Hair song! Muahahaha!

That would be fucking kewl to win.

Annie

I noticed it sounds different than my old system. It sounds like I'm actually at a concert. I have to fiddle and figure out all the settings. It also came with a remote  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I noticed it sounds different than my old system. It sounds like I'm actually at a concert. I have to fiddle and figure out all the settings. It also came with a remote  :thumbup:

The sound is that good?

:ohmy:

Annie

I guess it is. I've got to get used to it but hubby and daughter said it "rocks". I haven't been to an indoor concert in a long while so this is pretty cool.

kiebers

Quote from: "Annie"I guess it is. I've got to get used to it but hubby and daughter said it "rocks". I haven't been to an indoor concert in a long while so this is pretty cool.

If you don't have it and like Santana, get the Supernatural DVD. Awesome concert. Saw it live too.    :thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

I don't believe I have that one, Kiebers. I will check it out, thanks  ac_smile