The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Brand New Stuff

Started by Annie, May 22, 2016, 01:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yes, thank gawd it was and they got it all. I went for head scans every year and then 2 years, it hasn't returned.

Shit girl. You've had everything except the zika virus.

Annie

Haha, thank gawd for NOT having that! Knock on wood!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yes, thank gawd it was and they got it all. I went for head scans every year and then 2 years, it hasn't returned.

That's a relief. Are you continuing with annual checks?

Anonymous

What were the symptoms you had?

Annie

Head aches radiating from the middle of my brain, vision problems (seeing flashes and shadows) forgetfulness. I forgot how to use the home phone and how to even make Mac and Cheese. My son had to take me grocery shopping and help me. I couldn't remember things I did the day before, the year before, vacations etc. My hearing was off, my balance was off. I started walking towards the right. The top middle of my head had a hot spot.  Lots of crazy weird symptoms. And my doctor at first said it wasn't something to be worried about....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Head aches radiating from the middle of my brain, vision problems (seeing flashes and shadows) forgetfulness. I forgot how to use the home phone and how to even make Mac and Cheese. My son had to take me grocery shopping and help me. I couldn't remember things I did the day before, the year before, vacations etc. My hearing was off, my balance was off. I started walking towards the right. The top middle of my head had a hot spot.  Lots of crazy weird symptoms. And my doctor at first said it wasn't something to be worried about....

Your doctor said there's nothing to be worried about? Where did he did he get his medical degree? The Acme correspondence school of medicine? I would have posted about him on one those rate doctors sites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Head aches radiating from the middle of my brain, vision problems (seeing flashes and shadows) forgetfulness. I forgot how to use the home phone and how to even make Mac and Cheese. My son had to take me grocery shopping and help me. I couldn't remember things I did the day before, the year before, vacations etc. My hearing was off, my balance was off. I started walking towards the right. The top middle of my head had a hot spot.  Lots of crazy weird symptoms. And my doctor at first said it wasn't something to be worried about....

Oh my Annie.

:ohmy:

Annie

Ya, it was not fun. I did post a few reviews about the doctor. I was seen by a neurologist as well. I was surprised he didn't do anything until hubby called and made a big stink about my symptoms and then they ordered me to emerg. I had to spend a week on meds to take the swelling in my brain down before they could operate. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and about 3 months recovering. It was horrible but hey, they say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya, it was not fun. I did post a few reviews about the doctor. I was seen by a neurologist as well. I was surprised he didn't do anything until hubby called and made a big stink about my symptoms and then they ordered me to emerg. I had to spend a week on meds to take the swelling in my brain down before they could operate. I spent 2 weeks in hospital and about 3 months recovering. It was horrible but hey, they say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger  :thumbup:

It is shocking that a doctor would say don't worry about it.

:shock:

Annie

At the time I wasn't thinking clear of course. He also said that Pituitary Adenomas were common. I was like, really? I did not know that. Then later I found out they weren't and he was just full of shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"At the time I wasn't thinking clear of course. He also said that Pituitary Adenomas were common. I was like, really? I did not know that. Then later I found out they weren't and he was just full of shit.

People need to be made aware of his incompetence.

Annie

Oh the neurologist said something about him not being pleased a bout his incompetence. I'm sure he filed a report or something, but then again who knows?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh the neurologist said something about him not being pleased a bout his incompetence. I'm sure he filed a report or something, but then again who knows?

I hope so Annie..

Incompetence like that can cause death.

Annie

Maybe if he had acted sooner, I might not have ended up with the neurological disorder I have today. I am very grateful to even be here, though  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe if he had acted sooner, I might not have ended up with the neurological disorder I have today. I am very grateful to even be here, though  ac_smile

We are all very happy you are here, but I cannot believe the doctor's diagnosis.