The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Brand New Stuff

Started by Annie, May 22, 2016, 01:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Annie"I guess it is. I've got to get used to it but hubby and daughter said it "rocks". I haven't been to an indoor concert in a long while so this is pretty cool.

If you don't have it and like Santana, get the Supernatural DVD. Awesome concert. Saw it live too.    :thumbup:

Man, can he pick a guitar.

kiebers

He don't pick it...he makes love to it...LOL

He can put more feeling in his playing than just about anyone else.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"He don't pick it...he makes love to it...LOL

He can put more feeling in his playing than just about anyone else.

You got that right brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I guess it is. I've got to get used to it but hubby and daughter said it "rocks". I haven't been to an indoor concert in a long while so this is pretty cool.

If you don't have it and like Santana, get the Supernatural DVD. Awesome concert. Saw it live too.    :thumbup:

I like that song he did with Rob Thomas. I can't recall the name of it though.

kiebers

Quote from: "Velvet"

I like that song he did with Rob Thomas. I can't recall the name of it though.

Smooth....great song. The whole album is outstanding.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Whgn_iE5uc
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Kiebers,, I was wondering if you, Renee or Peaches know The Tragically Hip? Their lead singer was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. They were very popular at one time in Canada.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"Kiebers,, I was wondering if you, Renee or Peaches know The Tragically Hip? Their lead singer was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. They were very popular at one time in Canada.

No sir I didn't know of them. When the threads came up about the lead singer I checked a few of their hits out but didn't recognize them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Kiebers,, I was wondering if you, Renee or Peaches know The Tragically Hip? Their lead singer was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. They were very popular at one time in Canada.

No sir I didn't know of them. When the threads came up about the lead singer I checked a few of their hits out but didn't recognize them.

They were huge in this country at one time, but they never really cracked the US market. I think a lot of their songs Americans would not understand because they were Canadian themed.

Annie

I saw them at the Squamish Music Festival a few years ago. Awesome, awesome band. It's so sad to hear that  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I saw them at the Squamish Music Festival a few years ago. Awesome, awesome band. It's so sad to hear that  :sad:

Not really my style of music, but they were big at one time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I saw them at the Squamish Music Festival a few years ago. Awesome, awesome band. It's so sad to hear that  :sad:

I saw them twice in concert, once in Regina and once in Ottawa. Great shows.

Anonymous

That must have been fun Annie.

Annie

Oh, it was Fash! I went with a friend. We camped and saw a lot of other great bands at the festival too.  I can imagine how his family is feeling. I've had a brain tumor but they were able to operate and get it all out. My dad on the other hand, he passed away a few years ago from inoperable brain cancer. It was horrible seeing the way he was in the last few months of his life. I made the mistake of taking my son (then 15) to see him one last time. It did a number emotionally on him and when I was diagnosed with one only months later, he had an emotional break down. It took several years to get our son back on track.  I hope his kids are getting lots of emotional support. It's an extremely hard thing to handle.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh, it was Fash! I went with a friend. We camped and saw a lot of other great bands at the festival too.  I can imagine how his family is feeling. I've had a brain tumor but they were able to operate and get it all out. My dad on the other hand, he passed away a few years ago from inoperable brain cancer. It was horrible seeing the way he was in the last few months of his life. I made the mistake of taking my son (then 15) to see him one last time. It did a number emotionally on him and when I was diagnosed with one only months later, he had an emotional break down. It took several years to get our son back on track.  I hope his kids are getting lots of emotional support. It's an extremely hard thing to handle.

I had no idea Annie..

:ohmy:

Obviously, it was benign.

Annie

Yes, thank gawd it was and they got it all. I went for head scans every year and then 2 years, it hasn't returned.