The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey CC la Muslim fear!

Started by smell the glove, May 31, 2016, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Hey Souse. Our baby says he is a k-raut. Maybe he'll take you for a ride in his sweet machine and you two can hold hands and discuss German / Nazi superiority  :001_rolleyes:   ... just keep him off the hokey ex wife thingy or he's bore you  to death

.... although when you notice he has one hand in yours and the other around a beer, you might not be able to focus on the discussion at speed

Oh, and Renee is a true sweetypie. I have no idea why anyone would think otherwise

Scouse doesn't have wheels so he might go for that.

Wheels for Scouse....I think he might be a little late to his dish washing job.

">
 :laugh:

It's no secret. He can't swim either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice ride fella, have you had some inheritance or something.  :laugh:

I don't know why you would think that SCOUSE?

Mel Gibson is single with no dependents and probably close to my age..

Why would he need to inherit money to buy a car like that one?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice ride fella, have you had some inheritance or something.  :laugh:

Only SCOUSE would be impressed by someone probably around the age of forty because he owns a stang. It's called working and saving SCOUSE. It's what adults do. You should try it real soon it or it will be too late.

Aryan

Quote from: "smell the glove"

Honestly?

Yes.  I won't lie.  My parents both recently passed away at a fairly young age.  I never did expect that to happen so soon, and so close together, but it happened.  I'm still kind of in shock as to how quickly two people that were always in your life can essentially 'disappear' in a couple of months, but it happened.

Sorry to hear that bro..

Aryan

Have you even read this thread?  Mel has admitted that he's lost his parent's recently and inherited some money...

The only reason I remarked on it was because I remember him saying something about a relative dying (I thought it was his uncle) and he was due some inheritance.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Have you even read this thread?  Mel has admitted that he's lost his parent's recently and inherited some money...

The only reason I remarked on it was because I remember him saying something about a relative dying (I thought it was his uncle) and he was due some inheritance.

Don't fret SCOUSE. The followers don't pay attention.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

But you could only afford a girly car like that if a relative croaked and left you some money?

cc

This one getting called "Mel" is actually "Ace" from daze of old, right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"This one getting called "Mel" is actually "Ace" from daze of old, right?

That's the rumour.
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "cc la femme"This one getting called "Mel" is actually "Ace" from daze of old, right?

LOLZERS!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Following Scouse. ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

But you could only afford a girly car like that if a relative croaked and left you some money?

Didn't say that did I?   :crazy:

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're a weird little beta faggot aren't you?  

Every board always seems to have a smarmy little clown who implies that he's 'better' than everyone else on the forum and that their life is sooooo superior to everyone else's  :laugh3:

You aren't fooling anyone tulip...... I bet there's more testosterone in a pair of pink high heel stilettos than there is in your entire body.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're a weird little beta faggot aren't you?  

Every board always seems to have a smarmy little clown who implies that he's 'better' than everyone else on the forum and that their life is sooooo superior to everyone else's  :laugh3:

You aren't fooling anyone tulip...... I bet there's more testosterone in a pair of pink high heel stilettos than there is in your entire body.

So true.   :thumbup: .
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview