Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

How do these things happen?

Started by RW, June 07, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where's your avvy gone?  Fed up of the constant warning messages sent from google asking you to remove it ?  ac_lmfao

So I'm thinking the stand on line to pee every morning is a "yes".

So do you have windows in your "apartment" :laugh3: because maybe you could just piss in an old beer bottle and toss it out the window........

Isn't that what you "working class" :laugh3: tea bags do in shitholes like Liverpool? I hear it sure smells like it.

So you hate the working class?  Thats very telling......

Presumably you've always had family and your beta fat feeder cuck of a hubby to pay your astronomical grocery bills   :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/A146EC12-7AC6-4665-8420-2B5748ACAA15_zpssned5o3w.jpg.html">

Come on. It's what ya all need. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

We dont want any of your gay rights propaganda on here semen.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where's your avvy gone?  Fed up of the constant warning messages sent from google asking you to remove it ?  ac_lmfao

So I'm thinking the stand on line to pee every morning is a "yes".

So do you have windows in your "apartment" :laugh3: because maybe you could just piss in an old beer bottle and toss it out the window........

Isn't that what you "working class" :laugh3: tea bags do in shitholes like Liverpool? I hear it sure smells like it.

So you hate the working class?  Thats very telling......

Presumably you've always had family and your beta fat feeder cuck of a hubby to pay your astronomical grocery bills   :laugh:

"Sarcasm"; fucktard.......learn about it.

Christ, you are dumb. Talking to you is almost as torturous as talking to your retarded brother, 20 Nickels.

Maybe if you finished HS?  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"You were talking about Mels Mustang in another thread and you attacked Scouse because he was thinking it was a great prize...

It is in Europe... We just think its really fancy car..

It has to be imported and 9 kinds of taxes have to paid.

It is as rare as Dodge Ram which is just your regular pickup in america.

I think you're confused Odi...I didn't attack the halfwit Nazi for his admiration of Mel's car.

If you are referring to Swastika -cycle, that's more of a criticism of the little peckerhead's politics.

I don't care if he finds Mel's car something to be admired. In fact I would expect it. Scouse is so far down the social ladder that I would expect him to admire just about anything that could get him to and from his minimum wage job. It must suck having to bum rides off his Paki step-dad.

I meant "you" in general... The forum folk..

I´m guessing fresh Mustang doesnt cost 100000e in america..

Its considered somewhat of an extra car in here... After you get everything set, you can get Mustang as your toy..

Why do you think he has a paki step-dad?

Its just a bullshit allegation...... kind of like the 'dishwasher' thing, it has no truth in it whatsoever.    :001_rolleyes:

But you wouldnt care if your mother dated a paki man? Or an african man?

Who wouldnt want their mother, daughter or sister dating a paki or a black man..

Beautiful mixed babies.. True happiness. Join the struggle..

Many blessings, brother..

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"You were talking about Mels Mustang in another thread and you attacked Scouse because he was thinking it was a great prize...

It is in Europe... We just think its really fancy car..

It has to be imported and 9 kinds of taxes have to paid.

It is as rare as Dodge Ram which is just your regular pickup in america.

I think you're confused Odi...I didn't attack the halfwit Nazi for his admiration of Mel's car.

If you are referring to Swastika -cycle, that's more of a criticism of the little peckerhead's politics.

I don't care if he finds Mel's car something to be admired. In fact I would expect it. Scouse is so far down the social ladder that I would expect him to admire just about anything that could get him to and from his minimum wage job. It must suck having to bum rides off his Paki step-dad.

I meant "you" in general... The forum folk..

I´m guessing fresh Mustang doesnt cost 100000e in america..

Its considered somewhat of an extra car in here... After you get everything set, you can get Mustang as your toy..

Why do you think he has a paki step-dad?

Its just a bullshit allegation...... kind of like the 'dishwasher' thing, it has no truth in it whatsoever.    :001_rolleyes:

But you wouldnt care if your mother dated a paki man? Or an african man?

Who wouldnt want their mother, daughter or sister dating a paki or a black man..

Beautiful mixed babies.. True happiness. Join the struggle..

Many blessings, brother..

Ho ho ho hardy har har.   :sneaky2:

cc

The American Scouse

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4DPI1hegc
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

smell the glove

This thread turned out quite well!  No sarcasm!

It's almost reminiscent of the old Snitz DV days...

For this, I do personally appreciate it, and encourage everyone to keep up the good work!

People like me don't find "humour" or "satisfaction" with humdrum...  People like me like things fast, furious, and with passion!  Only within these parameters, can the true humour be discovered...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview