Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How do these things happen?

Started by RW, June 07, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

How did Twenty Dollars make it this far in life being such a fucking idiot?

It's shocking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I suspect that Scouse has been guiding through  the tough spots

Wait!! What am I thinking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "RW"How did Twenty Dollars make it this far in life being such a fucking idiot?

It's shocking.

The kindness of others???

20 Nickels a fucking moron. I'm not sure I've ever seen the like; at least not in a very long time.

I'm thinking he might actually be developmentally disabled......seriously....no shit.

Maybe he fell off his board and whacked his head on a rock.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"How did Twenty Dollars make it this far in life being such a fucking idiot?

It's shocking.

He's made no secret that his 'wealth' was accumulated through inheritance from his Jewish mother who received substantial holocaust reparations.  

Why he buggered off to the third world is anyone's guess, but its most likely to stretch his limited  funds out and live like a king in some Mexican shanty town.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

It's shocking.

He's made no secret that his 'wealth' was accumulated through inheritance from his Jewish mother who received substantial holocaust reparations.  

Why he buggered off to the third world is anyone's guess, but its most likely to stretch his limited  funds out and live like a king in some Mexican shanty town.

I suspect that's the only way he can live because he's a fucking dope.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Sorry guys. My life is simply perfect. Hate me for it. In reality, who's stupid?

RW

I don't hate you for your life.  I pity you for being intellectually challenged to the degree in which you are.  Hell, you're not even smart enough to wear sunscreen FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

The testosterone imbalanced shitcanned divorcee?

The phony Nazi dishwasher?

The Karma Queen, you owe it to me. Who's hubby loves humping her leg. Holy shit??

Bet your all scrambling to make it work. Even at this moment.  I made mine work. Maybe I'm a little stupid. Not butthurt and jealous.

RW

You are a little more than stupid.  And living off of mommy's money and bragging about it?

Shameful.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"You are a little more than stupid.  And living off of mommy's money and bragging about it?

Shameful.

Here we go. More assumptions. Get a life. Karma queen. Please show us all. Not only are you stupid you lie. Prove what you just claimed.

RW

SCOUSE let it out of the bag.  It makes sense given how utter IQ deficient you are.  I doubt you could push a broom without written instructions.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

And remember, you like assumption.  Remember my "fat beagle" husband who humps my leg.

HAHAHA

PWNED
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"SCOUSE let it out of the bag.  It makes sense given how utter IQ deficient you are.  I doubt you could push a broom without written instructions.

Good to know you can find some sympathy from a phony Nazi dishwasher. Great choice. Karmas a bitch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview