Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How do these things happen?

Started by RW, June 07, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Oh no TD!  What are you going to do now that you can't call me or my husband fat?  

HAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You are a little more than stupid.  And living off of mommy's money and bragging about it?

Shameful.

Ah, that explains it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Its true, semen's as dumb as a bag of spanners...... if he'd had to fend for himself all his life he'd probably be either dead or homeless.  Its pretty ironic that he mocks 'dishwashers' constantly when he probably wouldn't be capable of holding down a job of that description.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its true, semen's as dumb as a bag of spanners...... if he'd had to fend for himself all his life he'd probably be either dead or homeless.  Its pretty ironic that he mocks 'dishwashers' constantly when he probably wouldn't be capable of holding down a job of that description.

:t1236:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"I suspect that Scouse has been guiding through  the tough spots

Wait!! What am I thinking

She needs all the help she can get.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its true, semen's as dumb as a bag of spanners...... if he'd had to fend for himself all his life he'd probably be either dead or homeless.  Its pretty ironic that he mocks 'dishwashers' constantly when he probably wouldn't be capable of holding down a job of that description.

I wouldn't go that far.

One dimwit calling out another dimwit is hardly a validation of the truth.

It's like a double negative.....they cancel one another out.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The testosterone imbalanced shitcanned divorcee?

The phony Nazi dishwasher?

The Karma Queen, you owe it to me. Who's hubby loves humping her leg. Holy shit??

Bet your all scrambling to make it work. Even at this moment.  I made mine work. Maybe I'm a little stupid. Not butthurt and jealous.

...I'm not envious of you, $20.

Costa Rica might be nice to visit, spend up to 1 month of the year there, but all year round? Not interested.

Nice to get away from colder places like Canada when the winter shitstorm hits, but I don't need to be away all year. Not much into too much sweltering heat. Actually, I like it cool much of the time. Redwood forests, Northern California more my style, not too hot not too cold or wet.

Eventually I'd be interested in a 'Snowbird' retirement, but not sure if CR is what I'd be after.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The testosterone imbalanced shitcanned divorcee?

The phony Nazi dishwasher?

The Karma Queen, you owe it to me. Who's hubby loves humping her leg. Holy shit??

Bet your all scrambling to make it work. Even at this moment.  I made mine work. Maybe I'm a little stupid. Not butthurt and jealous.

...I'm not envious of you, $20.

Costa Rica might be nice to visit, spend up to 1 month of the year there, but all year round? Not interested.

Nice to get away from colder places like Canada when the winter shitstorm hits, but I don't need to be away all year. Not much into too much sweltering heat. Actually, I like it cool much of the time. Redwood forests, Northern California more my style, not too hot not too cold or wet.

Eventually I'd be interested in a 'Snowbird' retirement, but not sure if CR is what I'd be after.

CR isn't for everyone. It's that it worked out for me. Bought a nice lot around the corner from the beach. Built a nice house, apt in the back, and put n a pool. This was 14 or 15 years ago. It's different now. I grew up n N. Cal. Love going back. I could never live in a cold climate.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I suspect that Scouse has been guiding through  the tough spots

Wait!! What am I thinking

She needs all the help she can get.

She was talking about SCOUSE guiding you.

HAHAHA!

DERP
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"He's not.

He's as big as a house. Maybe 3200 sq ft.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"yup

You changed your original post. Why in the world would I want a phony Nazi dishwasher to guide me? He only works for the karma queen.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"

I wouldn't go that far.

One dimwit calling out another dimwit is hardly a validation of the truth.

It's like a double negative.....they cancel one another out.  :nea:

Thank fuck you removed that pic of yourself as your avvy, I kept having nightmares about some fat chick chasing me and trying to eat me.   :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "cc la femme"yup

You changed your original post. Why in the world would I want a phony Nazi dishwasher to guide me? He only works for the karma queen.

Karma queen? You're making even less sense than usual Semen.  So have you ever had a job or have you always lived off mummy and daddy?  God bless the German tax payer for funding your 'lavish' lifestyle eh ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview