Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How do these things happen?

Started by RW, June 07, 2016, 04:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its true, semen's as dumb as a bag of spanners...... if he'd had to fend for himself all his life he'd probably be either dead or homeless.  Its pretty ironic that he mocks 'dishwashers' constantly when he probably wouldn't be capable of holding down a job of that description.

:t1236:

I wouldn't go that far.

One dimwit calling out another dimwit is hardly a validation of the truth.

It's like a double negative.....they cancel one another out.  :nea:

Thank fuck you removed that pic of yourself as your avvy, I kept having nightmares about some fat chick chasing me and trying to eat me.   :laugh3:

ac_boring We've already seen the best you can do....why do you continue to bother?

I guess it must be the encouragement you've received from RW lately. I wouldn't let that go to your head if I were you. You're still a prisoner of the retard playpen and that's not likely to change anytime soon, regardless of who is blowing fake smoke up your ass. ac_biggrin

You>>>>>>>> :dash1:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

You were talking about Mels Mustang in another thread and you attacked Scouse because he was thinking it was a great prize...

It is in Europe... We just think its really fancy car..

It has to be imported and 9 kinds of taxes have to paid.

It is as rare as Dodge Ram which is just your regular pickup in america.

Aryan

Renee is soooooo sensitive about her weight, and what makes it even more hilarious is how she pretends she isn't........ you ain't fooling anyone.   :laugh:

Word on  the ol' e grapevine is that her shitty, obnoxious attitude is  due  to her low self esteem brought about from being a fat knacker.  Perhaps its time to bring in some professionals to help her fight  the flab? And maybe, just maybe her attitude would improve too?  ac_dunno

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"You were talking about Mels Mustang in another thread and you attacked Scouse because he was thinking it was a great prize...

Renee would 'attack' me over anything I posted, I've really managed to rustle her 4 XL feathers.  ac_toofunny

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"You were talking about Mels Mustang in another thread and you attacked Scouse because he was thinking it was a great prize...

Renee would 'attack' me over anything I posted, I've really managed to rustle her 4 XL feathers.  ac_toofunny

I wasnt talking about Renee specifically...

Anyhow it was really bitter battle to start poking for the comment you made.

Renee

I think you're confused Odi...I didn't attack the halfwit Nazi for his admiration of Mel's car.

If you are referring to Swastika-cycle, that's more of a criticism of the little peckerhead's politics.

I don't care if he finds Mel's car something to be admired. In fact I would expect it. Scouse is so far down the socioeconomic ladder that I would expect him to admire just about anything that could get him to and from his minimum wage job. It must suck having to bum rides off his Paki step-dad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

JOE

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sorry guys. My life is simply perfect. Hate me for it. In reality, who's stupid?

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come into this good fortune?

Did you come into a nice inheritance?

Marry a rich woman?

Have a super job at one of Americas corporations?

Shrewd investments?

Win the lotto or a big horse race?

Hit the jackpot?

...all of the above?

Enlighten us, elaborate more...$20

Odinson

I think you're confused Odi...I didn't attack the halfwit Nazi for his admiration of Mel's car.

If you are referring to Swastika -cycle, that's more of a criticism of the little peckerhead's politics.

I don't care if he finds Mel's car something to be admired. In fact I would expect it. Scouse is so far down the social ladder that I would expect him to admire just about anything that could get him to and from his minimum wage job. It must suck having to bum rides off his Paki step-dad.

I meant "you" in general... The forum folk..

I´m guessing fresh Mustang doesnt cost 100000e in america..

Its considered somewhat of an extra car in here... After you get everything set, you can get Mustang as your toy..

Why do you think he has a paki step-dad?

Renee

Keep telling yourself that, pinhead. Aren't delusions wonderful? You can claim anything you want and never have to face reality. But then again, given your bleak existence, I would probably want to live in a world of make believe self importance as well.

BTW, it's obvious by way you keep banging on about me that the only thing you managed to "rustle" are your own little gonads.

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"

If you are referring to Swastika -cycle, that's more of a criticism of the little peckerhead's politics.

I don't care if he finds Mel's car something to be admired. In fact I would expect it. Scouse is so far down the social ladder that I would expect him to admire just about anything that could get him to and from his minimum wage job. It must suck having to bum rides off his Paki step-dad.

I meant "you" in general... The forum folk..

I´m guessing fresh Mustang doesnt cost 100000e in america..

Its considered somewhat of an extra car in here... After you get everything set, you can get Mustang as your toy..

Why do you think he has a paki step-dad?

Its just a bullshit allegation...... kind of like the 'dishwasher' thing, it has no truth in it whatsoever.    :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Keep telling yourself that, pinhead. Aren't delusions wonderful? You can claim anything you want and never have to face reality. But then again, given your bleak existence, I would probably want to live in a world of make believe self importance as well.

My bleak existence? This coming from a whale who can no longer fit through her front door.   ac_lmfao

Renee

My bleak existence? This coming from a whale who can no longer fit through her front door.   ac_lmfao

Truth hurts, eh?

Enjoy your one room flat and the communal bathroom.

So tell us shithead, do you have to stand on line to pee in the morning with the rest of the plebs or do you just let it go into the sponge rubber mat that you use as a bed?

Aryan

Where's your avvy gone?  Fed up of the constant warning messages sent from google asking you to remove it ?  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Where's your avvy gone?  Fed up of the constant warning messages sent from google asking you to remove it ?  ac_lmfao

So I'm thinking the stand on line to pee every morning is a "yes".

So do you have windows in your "apartment" :laugh3: because maybe you could just piss in an old beer bottle and toss it out the window........

Isn't that what you "working class" :laugh3: tea bags do in shitholes like Liverpool? I hear it sure smells like it.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-05/A146EC12-7AC6-4665-8420-2B5748ACAA15_zpssned5o3w.jpg.html">

Come on. It's what ya all need. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview