The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey CC la Muslim fear!

Started by smell the glove, May 31, 2016, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice ride fella, have you had some inheritance or something.  :laugh:

I don't know why you would think that SCOUSE?

Mel Gibson is single with no dependents and probably close to my age..

Why would he need to inherit money to buy a car like that one?

Have you even read this thread?  Mel has admitted that he's lost his parent's recently and inherited some money...

The only reason I remarked on it was because I remember him saying something about a relative dying (I thought it was his uncle) and he was due some inheritance.

Don't fret SCOUSE. The followers don't pay attention.

Following Scouse. ac_toofunny

You're a weird little beta faggot aren't you?  

Every board always seems to have a smarmy little clown who implies that he's 'better' than everyone else on the forum and that their life is sooooo superior to everyone else's  :laugh3:

You aren't fooling anyone tulip...... I bet there's more testosterone in a pair of pink high heel stilettos than there is in your entire body.

Are you ever sensitive and insecure. Nobody has to "imply they are superior to you or your existence. Everytime you post, no matter how bad things may seem you remind everyone that there are always people have lives much worse off than our own.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nice ride fella, have you had some inheritance or something.  :laugh:

Have you even read this thread?  Mel has admitted that he's lost his parent's recently and inherited some money...

The only reason I remarked on it was because I remember him saying something about a relative dying (I thought it was his uncle) and he was due some inheritance.

Every board always seems to have a smarmy little clown who implies that he's 'better' than everyone else on the forum and that their life is sooooo superior to everyone else's  :laugh3:

You aren't fooling anyone tulip...... I bet there's more testosterone in a pair of pink high heel stilettos than there is in your entire body.

Are you ever sensitive and insecure. Nobody has to "imply they are superior to you or your existence. Everytime you post, no matter how bad things may seem you remind everyone that there are always people have lives much worse off than our own.

You sure about that because I have a proficiency in reading comprehension that I'd bet otherwise.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Yes, I am sure that SCOUSE is a tad sensitive and has a lot of growing up to do.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Yes, I am sure that SCOUSE is a tad sensitive and has a lot of growing up to do.

Does growing up mean you act like a judgement prick because if so, I don't ever want to grow up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Yes, I am sure that SCOUSE is a tad sensitive and has a lot of growing up to do.

Does growing up mean you act like a judgement prick because if so, I don't ever want to grow up.

Look, I am sorry if that is the impression i give people.

But, SCOUSE is the person I was thinking of when I wrote I could see some posters earning a ban, but not you. Nearly every post of his is a juvenile insult. You're fat, you're old, you're gay. That is the kind of repetition you would expect from a remedial junior high student. I don't blame posters for indirectly telling him to give it a rest.

RW

But, SCOUSE is the person I was thinking of when I wrote I could see some posters earning a ban, but not you. Nearly every post of his is a juvenile insult. You're fat, you're old, you're gay. That is the kind of repetition you would expect from a remedial junior high student. I don't blame posters for indirectly telling him to give it a rest.

Oh sorry!  I didn't mean to imply you're a judgemental prick.  I just see a lot of judgement in this thread.

I don't know SCOUSE very well as a poster and not at all as a person.  I sure as shit am not basing any opinions I may have on him based on what TD says.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I can't imagine yours is too great old timer, spending your days white knighting females online.  :laugh:    

In another post you claim all I do is throw insults, call names etc..... well that is fucking rich!  You, Renee, Herman and a couple of others do NOTHING apart from berate and antagonise me, so why you're shocked when I reply in a similar manner is a bit odd to say the least.....  ac_unsure  

I treat people how they treat me, be civil and I'll return in kind, but as yet you have been the complete opposite of civil.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Phony Nazi. Rubber apron. What's that tell ya?

That you have a weird fetish for dish washers in rubber aprons?  :confused1:

Anonymous

Oh sorry!  I didn't mean to imply you're a judgemental prick.  I just see a lot of judgement in this thread.

I don't know SCOUSE very well as a poster and not at all as a person.  I sure as shit am not basing any opinions I may have on him based on what TD says.

I don't care about that soap opera between SCOUSE and TD. Nobody does.

Anonymous

QuoteYou're a weird little beta faggot aren't you?  

This coming from a little queer with a hard on for TD. ac_toofunny

Aryan

Bore off Herman, you could cure a chronic insomniac in 5 seconds flat...  ac_boring

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteYou're a weird little beta faggot aren't you?  

This coming from a little queer with a hard on for TD. ac_toofunny

But it's TD that's saving pictures of other male posters.  Hrm....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bore off Herman, you could cure a chronic insomniac in 5 seconds flat...  ac_boring

Now you know the affect your posts have on us.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview