Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Hey CC la Muslim fear!

Started by smell the glove, May 31, 2016, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Who is "we"?

I would say everyone but you. Boring, predictable, churlish drivel form a man boy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Who is "we"?

I would say everyone but you. Boring, predictable, churlish drivel form a man boy.

I am part of the "we."

Aryan

If you 2 pair of morbid old bastards were the main posters on here the place would probably close down after a few weeks....

To say you both need to lighten the fuck up is an understatement.  

I come on these forums for a laugh and a giggle, not to be a miserable morbid fucker like you 2.   :001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Yes, I am sure that SCOUSE is a tad sensitive and has a lot of growing up to do.

Does growing up mean you act like a judgement prick because if so, I don't ever want to grow up.

Look who speaks? Creepy :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If you 2 pair of morbid old bastards were the main posters on here the place would probably close down after a few weeks....

To say you both need to lighten the fuck up is an understatement.  

I come on these forums for a laugh and a giggle, not to be a miserable morbid fucker like you 2.   :001_rolleyes:

Scouse, you are far too senstitve..

They are right, you are childish and your attempts at laughter are very boring and fail every single time..

And then you lash out irrationally at everyone else because you failed..

I don't mind, because unlike Odinson, you are not a chronic alcoholic who posts jibberish while drunk..

I am just saying your "laughs and giggles" produce this result ac_boring which is why you need to add this  ac_lmfao to remind people not to fall asleep..

Carry on SCOUSE as I know you will.

ac_smile

Aryan

Sorry but you're another boring fucker, I know I'm supposed to kiss your ass because you mod this place but truth is I usually skip your posts, I actually thought you were an old woman in your late 60's until you said you're 40, you come across much older, more like my gran to be honest....

And the laughs and giggles I speak of are not always necessarily written by me, I enjoy reading certain other poster's contributions both here and on VF.... but not yours or your ilk's , you lot belong on a retirement home website community or something.

Aryan

Needs some fresh blood on here man I'm telling you!  The old person stank is getting too much  :yuk:

smell the glove

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Needs some fresh blood on here man I'm telling you!  The old person stank is getting too much  :yuk:

Ever since the original Snitz DV sold, there has been a gradual downhill shift...

And I know exactly why that is...  Typically the married middle aged woman that doesn't work, are generally the types that can spend more time on the forums.  And when they do, they are often offered Modding positions.

So, when you have an overabundance of bored housewives Modding a particular forum, the direction of that forum will quite often follow a certain path.

Renee

The two examples of the master race should get a room....too bad your asshole is already ruined, Mel.

Scouse might be a little disappointed. :laugh3:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/troll-encyclopedia/images/1/19/GayNazis.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100914025843">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

smell the glove

My asshole seems to have sort of fixed itself somewhat here recently.  I don't think the damage was permanent...

Renee

Quote from: "smell the glove"My asshole seems to have sort of fixed itself somewhat here recently.  I don't think the damage was permanent...

Well then you're good to go......at least until your rectal polyps decided to erupt again. :laugh3:

Get scoped Mel.....colon cancer kills.

BTW, make sure Scouse wears a raincoat. I'm pretty sure that guy's hygiene is rather suspect. Brits have a nasty habit of not bathing all that often and for God's sake dont let him blow you......Their mouths have more bacteria than a Komodo dragon. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but you're another boring fucker, I know I'm supposed to kiss your ass because you mod this place but truth is I usually skip your posts, I actually thought you were an old woman in your late 60's until you said you're 40, you come across much older, more like my gran to be honest....

And the laughs and giggles I speak of are not always necessarily written by me, I enjoy reading certain other poster's contributions both here and on VF.... but not yours or your ilk's , you lot belong on a retirement home website community or something.

Paranoid aren't you. She just said you are boring 12 year old trapped inside a mid 30's body. Lighten the fuck up.

You think anyone with a mental age over 16 is a grandparent.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-09/362C2772-6959-4ABB-836A-F948A9DAA3D2_zps4jsuywdl.jpg.html">

Oh Herman. It's much deeper. It's about the pink uniform. Bet ya RW is copying it as I post it.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "smell the glove"My asshole seems to have sort of fixed itself somewhat here recently.  I don't think the damage was permanent...

Well then you're good to go......at least until your rectal polyps decided to erupt again. :laugh3:

Get scoped Mel.....colon cancer kills.

BTW, make sure Scouse wears a raincoat. I'm pretty sure that guy's hygiene is rather suspect. Brits have a nasty habit of not bathing all that often and for God's sake dont let him blow you......Their mouths have more bacteria than a Komodo dragon. ac_biggrin

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview