The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Free the SCOUSE Petition Thread!

Started by Aryan, June 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Scouse_Nazi aka Kill All Muslims(Irish KAM) aka Jimmy Savile aka Rape Ape....etc,etc,etc.

Says it all really! A multitude of troll characters who has put in over a decade laughing at the suffering of others and making a mockery of crimes against humanity. Despises women, children and homosexuals...telegraphing much!? Will go out of his way to spam antisemitism on as many boards as possible. If one were to google the actual name Scouse_Nazi, one would see his face for the beady-eyed mongrel that he is. Bad and premature ageing genes aside, the cretin and absolute twot of the notorious white supremacist forum will hardly be missed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b8/45/44/b845440decb4eef765257ed1dd039247.jpg">

smell the glove

I'm pretty sure Scouse and Irish KAM are two different posters.

And you're missing the point, Gallium...  Trust me, I have seen this for over a decade, so it's nothing new.

What will happen is one poster will have an issue with the opinions of another poster.  Normally these disagreements aren't a problem.

However, what does get old, is when it gets tiresome and repetitive.  As an example, when I modded DV, we had a poster named "The Duce."  He was mildly racist and misogynist, but generally a likable enough guy for the masses.  He's still missed by some to this day, even though he has been gone for years!

There was a point where he would get threatened after every post he made, no matter what it was.  Now, he never complained, or cried to the Mods, but what was happening was that every thread he tried to post anything in, just went to hell...

Oscar at memebee does exactly the same thing, to a lesser degree...  It's called the "maximum disruption" technique...  Whether or not it is effective, I don't know.

What I DO know, is that it wasn't The Duce that was shitting up all the threads...  It was his "fans."  The continuity of flow was destroyed too many times, and I started handing out warnings, and a couple of bannings also, which I absolutely hated to do, and would only implement after all else failed.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"I'm pretty sure Scouse and Irish KAM are two different posters.

And you're missing the point, Gallium...  Trust me, I have seen this for over a decade, so it's nothing new.

What will happen is one poster will have an issue with the opinions of another poster.  Normally these disagreements aren't a problem.

However, what does get old, is when it gets tiresome and repetitive.  As an example, when I modded DV, we had a poster named "The Duce."  He was mildly racist and misogynist, but generally a likable enough guy for the masses.  He's still missed by some to this day, even though he has been gone for years!

There was a point where he would get threatened after every post he made, no matter what it was.  Now, he never complained, or cried to the Mods, but what was happening was that every thread he tried to post anything in, just went to hell...

Oscar at memebee does exactly the same thing, to a lesser degree...  It's called the "maximum disruption" technique...  Whether or not it is effective, I don't know.

What I DO know, is that it wasn't The Duce that was shitting up all the threads...  It was his "fans."  The continuity of flow was destroyed too many times, and I started handing out warnings, and a couple of bannings also, which I absolutely hated to do, and would only implement after all else failed.

">

smell the glove

I have seen far worse posters than Scouse.

He is somewhat polite, unless provoked, and seemingly well versed.

He has a sense of humour.

By no means am I detracting from the fact that he holds certain ideals...  Certain beliefs...

However, those are his beliefs, and he is entitled to them, as much as you are to yours.

Like I've stated, the real problems come when threads get completely shit up by posters attempting the "maximum disruption" attack at EVERY opportunity, regardless of the theme of the thread.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"I have seen far worse posters than Scouse.

He is somewhat polite, unless provoked, and seemingly well versed.

He has a sense of humour.

By no means am I detracting from the fact that he holds certain ideals...  Certain beliefs...

However, those are his beliefs, and he is entitled to them, as much as you are to yours.

Like I've stated, the real problems come when threads get completely shit up by posters attempting the "maximum disruption" attack at EVERY opportunity, regardless of the theme of the thread.

">

smell the glove

UncleSkat!

Gotta admit, he has a sense of humour, if nothing else!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"UncleSkat!

Gotta admit, he has a sense of humour, if nothing else!

If you find scoffing at countless member's family loss (even children) to be funny. If you find laughing at their illnesses when they are alive to be funny. If you find insinuation of child molestation to be funny. If you find talking about eating shit to be funny. And the sordid list goes on...

At the end of the day...you may well be an ideal candidate for the kissy crew little man.

smell the glove

Are you any better?

In my opinion, you haven't shown that you are...

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Are you any better?

You are in no position to have an opinion pip_squeak! When this war began you probably weren't even in high school yet judging by your immature shit and drivel.  ac_lmfao

smell the glove

Yeah, it's very 'interesting' to me...  Yeah, Gallium.  I haven't seen this before.

I have posted around these dumps for a long time.  You're just another poster that hops in, and will hop out eventually.

The fact of the matter is, is that it is what it is!

From Kreeper playing the tough guy, to Mimi outright lying, to dealing with every tough guy wanna-be for 10 years... Yeah...

You go hard, and you go tough, Galium!  You come and beat me up, and tell me how the forum should be run.

I've heard it a thousand times before...  You are not the first!

smell the glove

And you make sure, Galium, to keep up White Knighting!

It works for Oscar!

Keep doing that, and every middle aged obese hag with kids, unhappy with her marriage, will give you attention!

They won't actually want you, but they like the "game!"

LOLZA!

RW

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "smell the glove"Are you any better?

You are in no position to have an opinion pip_squeak! When this war began you probably weren't even in high school yet judging by your immature shit and drivel.  ac_lmfao

So you are saying you're here to continue some kind of a war with posters?

Do you have any idea how sad and pathetic you sound?

HAHAHAHA

Get a life you puckered freckle.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"And you make sure, Galium, to keep up White Knighting!

It works for Oscar!

Keep doing that, and every middle aged obese hag with kids, unhappy with her marriage, will give you attention!

LOLZA!

Nobody white knights the Iron Chink.   :t1929:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "smell the glove"And you make sure, Galium, to keep up White Knighting!

It works for Oscar!

LOLZA!

We're you worried about it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

It works for Oscar!

LOLZA!

We're you worried about it?

Yes, I fucking am. I'm a delicate little flower of the East. I cannot defend myself.  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview