The best topic

Replies: 8489
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Free the SCOUSE Petition Thread!

Started by Aryan, June 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Pippi you've got it wrong. You got a warning, and chose to ignore it. Then you were banned. You act as if it is some type of conspiracy. Then you start the blame game. Take responsibility. Yeah it's a big word.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"Scouse, I have been imprisoned at the forums for some time...

Typically it is arbitrary...  That is why I stepped down as a Mod from DV.  My "co-workers" were not enacting the rules as I believed they should have been enacted...  Which was equal for all, whether or not you liked the poster.  This is actually quite difficult to implement, since human nature will form friendships and cliques very fast...

It just doesn't doesn't work well with too many "hands on deck," so to speak.

The fact that I can post freely here is a fucking miracle...  It has been a long time since I've been able to...  Since the "Real Woman, Renee, Leopardsucks" trifecta came into play, I have been considered an outsider, even though I played around on this forum from the day it had begun, without a problem, ever.

What is interesting to me, however, is that most posters here (and Mods for that matter), don't realize what the Retard Rodeo was built for...  They treat it in the same view as the Main Board.

If you are going to treat all boards the same, then just have one board.  ONE BOARD (which has ALWAYS been my recommendation for any forum that's not high traffic).

Finally I can now post everywhere here, but that's only because I don't shit up the main board.  That's never been my style.

I know some people here want a closed FaceBook group type setting...  Mimi on DV has ALWAYS wanted that for there...  It just won't work!

I know what the purpose of Reject Rodeo is, but even here we have limitations to what can be posted..

Everyone seems to respect that so far, so no problem.

RW

I love listening to Mel whine.  He only ever came here when he was banned from MB for the exact same garbage he posts here.

The point is to keep the trash in one place but Mel has a bad habit of stinking up entire forums.

Time will tell.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I love listening to Mel whine.  He only ever came here when he was banned from MB for the exact same garbage he posts here.

The point is to keep the trash in one place but Mel has a bad habit of stinking up entire forums.

Time will tell.

Is he banned from VF again?

For how long?

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I love listening to Mel whine.  He only ever came here when he was banned from MB for the exact same garbage he posts here.

Time will tell.

You hate me, RW.  That is fine.  I actually don't mind you, and never have.

I don't form personal bonds with posters anywhere, so it should be of no surprise to you that I was posting here from almost the day it opened...

Yes, RW...  I have been posting here long before you have.  Does this bother you?

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is he banned from VF again?

For how long?

Why don't you just ask me?

I'm permabanned!  LOLZ!

Ask me why?  LOLZ!

smell the glove

I would not have ever had a problem here...  Until RW and her little Gimp Kreeper tried to get tough with me...

It was laughable at best...  It still is!

Aryan

So whats the deal with Shen Li, is she mentally ill or something?  She's normal one minute, and then another time she'll go off on a weird bizarre rant, making little or no sense.......   it definitely reeks of either substance abuse or borderline retardation.  :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So whats the deal with Shen Li, is she mentally ill or something?  She's normal one minute, and then another time she'll go off on a weird bizarre rant, making little or no sense.......   it definitely reeks of either substance abuse or borderline retardation.  :laugh:

She drinks and cant handle it...

Its like that with other asians aswell...

They have weak boozeheads..

Aryan

Lol light weight, bet she gets naked when she sees groups of ghetto n1ggers.   :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol light weight, bet she gets naked when she sees groups of ghetto n1ggers.   :laugh3:

Even they dont want some other bruddaz kids...

smell the glove

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So whats the deal with Shen Li, is she mentally ill or something?  She's normal one minute, and then another time she'll go off on a weird bizarre rant, making little or no sense.......   it definitely reeks of either substance abuse or borderline retardation.  :laugh:

She is like me...  She drinks, and she loses her shit...

I don't mind this behaviour, but others seem to have a problem...

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"

She is like me...  She drinks, and she loses her shit...

I don't mind this behaviour, but others seem to have a problem...

You come across as a fucking little muppet. I'll fucking knock your block off for the hell of it piss_ant!

cc

Gotta luv the anonymous internet tough talkers

That said, he is a muppet
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"You come across as a fucking little muppet. I'll fucking knock your block off for the hell of it piss_ant!

No you won't.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview