Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Free the SCOUSE Petition Thread!

Started by Aryan, June 08, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

The obesity in UK might be due to the fact that they have DEEP FRIED MARS BARS...

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/D8347D06-A32E-4EC9-BB59-D823D54C92F1_zpsnhns2hom.jpg.html">

Not the best way to eat fish either

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee  don't pretend you'd turn your nose up at British cuisine, in fact I couldn't imagine you refusing any sort of food ever to be honest...

"British cuisine".   ac_lmfao  WTF exactly is that?

Most traditional British food or "cuisine"  :laugh3: isn't even fit to feed hyenas.  :yuk:

But I'm sure a low life chav like you loves it. Unfortunately when you are raised on greasy slop, you don't know any better.

No wonder you have so many curry slinging shops and middle eastern food markets. It's not just the demographics driving people's tastes, it's desperation for something edible.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"The obesity in UK might be due to the fact that they have DEEP FRIED MARS BARS...

Thats more of a Scottish thing...

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Renee  don't pretend you'd turn your nose up at British cuisine, in fact I couldn't imagine you refusing any sort of food ever to be honest...

Most traditional British food or "cuisine"  :laugh3: isn't even fit to feed hyenas.  :yuk:

But I'm sure a low life chav like you loves it. Unfortunately when you are raised on greasy slop, you don't know any better.

No wonder you have so many curry slinging shops and middle eastern food markets. It not just the demographics driving people's tastes, it's desperation for something edible.

American cuisine is supersized everything, dipped in lard and butter for good measure......

The US is the most unhealthy country on earth, although by yank standards, you're probably regarded as being under weight.  :oeudC:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

No wonder you have so many curry slinging shops and middle eastern food markets. It not just the demographics driving people's tastes, it's desperation for something edible.

American cuisine is supersized everything, dipped in lard and butter for good measure......

The US is the most unhealthy country on earth, although by yank standards, you're probably regarded as being under weight.  :oeudC:

Yeah, okay....enjoy your "pork faggots", "fish head pie" and "spotted dick". :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Brits are fat and getting fatter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314807/How-Britain-fattest-country-Europe-fifth-overweight-world.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... world.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314807/How-Britain-fattest-country-Europe-fifth-overweight-world.html

Now Britain is the fattest country in Europe (and the fifth most overweight in the world.

Britons are the fattest people in Europe, with one of the world's fastest obesity growth rates, according to a leading international think-tank.

The UK comes top out of 20 European Union nations, with almost one in four people so fat they could face an early grave.

Levels of fatness in Scottish children are second worst in the world, behind the U.S., while children in England are eighth worst.

Overall, in a study of citizens of the 33 richest countries, the UK is fifth behind the U.S., Mexico, Chile and New Zealand.

'There is a frightening increase in the epidemic. We've not reached the plateau yet.'

According to the report, the lifespan of an obese person is up to 10 years shorter than that of a normal-weight person – the same loss of lifespan incurred by smoking.

t shows 24 per cent of men were rated obese and 25 per cent of women in 2008 in the UK.

In addition, 42 per cent of men are overweight and 32 per cent of women, meaning that up to two in three people have their health put at risk by their weight.

In Scotland, latest figures show 35 per cent of 12 to 15-year-olds are overweight or obese, compared with 29 per cent of children aged five to 17 in England

Odinson

Americans hate european food in general..

Twenty Dollars

Yeah, okay....enjoy your "pork faggots", "fish head pie" and "spotted dick". :beurk:

Go easy on pippi. He just got banned again. The blame game will soon start for real.

Aryan

I dont eat any of that shit or know anyone who does.  Most of these stereotypes of English people are way off the mark...

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Go easy on pippi. He just got banned again. The blame game will soon start for real.

Yeah, I notice you don't give the reason why....... another sad, sorry fucker like you report button bashing.   :001_rolleyes:  

People with your moral code and ethics wouldn't last 2 mins in prison....

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Americans hate european food in general..

Not true. We don't have a taste for a lot of the northern European food because a lot of it is tasteless and gross.

Lutefisk and boiled potatoes anybody? :negative:

Renee

I dont eat any of that shit or know anyone who does.  Most of these stereotypes of English people are way off the mark...

Yeah I figured you would say that....but someone is eating that awful shit over there, along with the canned haggis. :yuk:

Aryan

Haggis is a traditional Scottish dish, just like spotted dick is an English one...... the only people who might still eat that sort of shit are people in their 70's and 80's.  

Most younger generations here eat the usual stuff, burgers, pizza, pasta etc...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Yeah, I notice you don't give the reason why....... another sad, sorry fucker like you report button bashing.   :001_rolleyes:  

People with your moral code and ethics wouldn't last 2 mins in prison....

Pippi you blame Jews for your loser life. Then you blame and point the finger when you are banned. In your wildest of dreams did you ever think it's you, and your blatant disregard for the RULES.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview